Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
AU$104
Fully refundable before Fri, 8 Mar
Multiple ways to pay
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2020

Certainly not the Hilton but was clean, quiet, affordable and very close to the main CBD area, which means you can walk to the hotels etc. Professional service and it was boked out when I was there. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank LizzyLeeton
Reviewed 12 January 2020 via mobile

The beds were comfortable enough and rooms small but did the job of a basic motel. There was dust everywhere. Someone had even written dust with their finger on one of the surfaces before we arrived and still did not draw the attention of the cleaner. I felt we couldn't sit anything on the surfaces. Linen was clean.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank celinam774
Reviewed 5 January 2020 via mobile

Very disappointing after contacting management and expressing concern about the possibility that bushfires would prevent our visit, i said we were considering cancelling. Which if i had done at the time of that call would have been a free cancellation. I monitored the routes available to us for what would have been an 8hr journey and with 2 of those routes being closed due to fires today and the rfs page showing fires of concern nearby to Cootamundra, i was forced to cancel our booking. Management was supposed to be getting back to us to discuss the possibility of a partial refund as the cancellation happened within 24hrs of check in. I was told I had to lodge the cancellation through the booking page we used. This charged us our entire costs for the whole stay. Management has not returned calls. And my wife just made another call and was rudely spoken over and our concern was dismissed. We will be making the trip to Cootamundra once the fire crisis is over, but will NOT be staying at Wattle Tree. Very disappointing to be treated this way.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank michaelmeguyer
Reviewed 29 December 2019

This motel is in a good location, close to the Main Street and is relatively quiet. Although the bathroom is a bit dated, the shower was great and there was a hairdryer in the room. My only complaint was that we stayed there for 4 nights and the room was not serviced at all. No clean towels were provided beyond what was there when we arrived. Given we paid the holiday price, I was disappointed that no house keeping occurred while we were there.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 8 November 2019 via mobile

Upstairs accomodation given to me twice when I’d booked online.. I’ve previously stayed downstairs(rm 6 & found it to be a lot nicer, cleaner with a comfier bed & better shower)

It’s not a reflection on the hotel but it’s annoying to me that guests staying directly up the stairs (maybe rm 16 or something) actually threw Chinese food on the roof of of my brand new car which was parked in the space allocated for room 23. who even does that?

Date of stay: October 2019