USD 256
Hotel Metropol(Lloret de Mar)
USD 114
  • Beachfront
Hotel GHT Aquarium & SPA(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
USD 144
USD 133
  • Pool
Hotel Marsol(Lloret de Mar)
USD 138
USD 129
  • Pool
Institut Gem Wellness & Spa(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
USD 112
  • Pool
Aparthotel Costa Encantada(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
USD 134
USD 126
  • Pool
Els Llorers(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
USD 135
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 166/night.

Hostal Ribas(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
USD 103
  • Beachfront
Hotel Cleopatra Spa(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
USD 236
USD 201
Travelocity
  • Pool
Hotel Miramar(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
USD 176
USD 167
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my younger brother stayed her in August for on week and book full board. We decided to upgrade to all inclusive and that took 2 hours to sort out. It was meant to start at 1pm but we were not allowed our wrist bands till past 4pm. The young guy and girl at reception have no idea what they are doing and the manager who has a beard is just rude. The older bar staff are rude and the older guy came and had ago at my brother for getting a drink and asking for ice. The room was clean ish and the cleaners do a ok job but the doors allow all the noise in from outside and the corridors. It is full of German kids who have just finished school. They are rude and loud and all the entertainment is only for them. You have to eat in the hotel opposite which is 4 star and lovely. The pool isnt kept clean. It had hair in it and the bottom was full of crap like sand and stones. Unless you are german you are treated like rubbish. On the last day the bar manager refused to give my brother a drink before the 1pm cut off and shouted in his face which is kindly told him to watch his mouth. The same guy had a go at my brother for laughing and dancing when we were playing pool. The younger bar staff just laugh at you. This hotel is part of 4 hotels in the area and the pictures of rooms are from the other hotels. I would suggest staying at another hotel as this one is not for families its marketed at german as all the signs round the hotel are for the company that use the hotel. The only good thing was you didn't have to fight for the sun beds. Please believe the other reviews and don't stay here. I never take notice of reviews for places but with this one I would. Its a waste of money and time.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank nibs1996
Reviewed 18 July 2017

A wasp flew into my room I went to reception and asked for it to be removed the male receptionist came and killed the wasp on killing it he said I owed him a big big favour which made me feel uncomfortable.... didn't think anything of it then I went to reception awhile later to change some money the same man was there .. while changing my money he held €20 and said what you going to do for me what you going to do for me then he said he would come to my room and told me my room number .. it left me feeling quite scared and not wanting to leave the room AVIOD Shame as the hotel is in a good location it's filled with 18 yr olds who's don't give a toss and go round banging on the doors at all hours would never go back ..

Room Tip: Loud noisy rooms
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank ninamayfordham
Reviewed 28 June 2017

I feel that the website should tell you that most of the guests are through AbiReisen, a large German Travel Company. So the hotel was full of mainly young German people from 15 - 21 year olds. There was no reference to this until you arrive. I can speak a bit of German but wasn't expecting to on the Costa Brava. Mealtimes were a bit of a cattle market if you got the timing wrong for the buffet style dining, although the food was very good with lots of choice.
You have to pay for Air-conditioning and Wi-Fi in your room, although the Wi-fi is free in the bar area. Hairdryers are available if you pay a refundable 10 euros.

Room Tip: Some rooms are overlooking a very busy street with shops and eateries.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank olliesgran
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here in June 2017 and all I can say is just don't do it.
I can only liken it to a 1980's youth hostel in disrepair.
Everything, and I mean everything is just dirty, worn out and old.
I knew it was 2 star before I got here but nothing, nothing can prepare you for how bad it really is.
It stinks of mould and damp in the rooms and it's not just the one I was in. By all account speaking to other guests it's the same throughout.
Broken sinks, bare wiring, stained carpets, holes in sheets, ants everywhere, and the noise..... yes I know it's off the main strip and that's fine but again, nothing can prepare you for the noise. It's single glazing wooden doors that don't fit properly on the balcony and every single noise gets in. I sleep with ear plugs but my god the banging and singing and music is SO loud that you won't get a seconds sleep.
The pics online of the pool and the hotel must have been taken by a magician..... wait til you get here..... the pool is the size of stamp and you will always get a sun bed because no one wants to be on them in this built up area.
Please please, book elsewhere

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gareth S
Reviewed 16 May 2017

just got back from 5days there,for bar rude people asked for coffee barman said there was no coffee next thing a Spanish family came in and asked for coffee and he made them one.all inclusive is a sham as you only got smart price crisps,cheap nuts had to make your own burger,tub of cheap ice cream,bedroom was basic and not been touched since it was built in the seventies.deposit for a glass before you could drink,disco down stairs if you wanted a drink you had to go back upstairs and through reception pass the bar then go outside to the pool bar to get served,food was the same every day,don:t get fooled by the pictures of the hotel as they own three hotels by different names hotel gran garbi,hotel garbi park and hotel garbi and use a mixture of all three pictures.

Room Tip: no good views
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family