We stayed at the Aquarium Hotel for 3 nights in mid-September. The hotel itself is OK, in fact very good for the price paid. Unfortunately on arriving back in our room at 12.30am on our second night we found the floor wet due to water dripping through the ceiling. The night porter came up and told us to take all our things (inconvenient to say the least at that time of night) and move to another room, which we did. In the morning I went to see the Hotel Manager at the front desk and his attitude was appalling. I asked if we should stay in the room we had moved to and he said emphatically "No" that room will taken today, move your things back, as the problem was being fixed. When I told him how inconvenient this is was all he could do was shrug his shoulders at everything I said!! The word "sorry" never crossed his lips!! We moved back and whilst doing so spoke to another guest who was checking out. She said they had the same problem the week before. Co-incidence or does it happen frequently?? We would not have been so upset about the incident if the Manager's attitude had been different.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet area of Platja Fenals, on the outskirts of Lloret, this delightful, friendly four-star hotel has been awarded the FAMILY TOURISM certificate and the ISO 9001 quality standards. It provides an excellent standard of amenities and services and is the ideal choice for a holiday with your partner, family or friends. Hotel Aquarium also has swimming pools for children and adults, a heated pool, a new SPA area with a fabulous fitness suite, Turkish bath, multishower, heated loungers, bi-thermal shower, massage area (the only SPA service that incurs a charge). There is also an archery gallery, day and evening entertainment for adults and children and a kid’s club in the summer season (June to September), garden, terrace, buffet-style meals and show cooking and free WiFi throughout the hotel. Its location next to the beach and the shopping area of Platja de Fenals, 800m from the centre of Lloret, provides guests with an array of options for exploring the surroundings. Since 2011, this hotel has been fitted with solar panels to heat water for the bathrooms and the indoor swimming pool. We do not accept pets Have an unforgettable holiday at Hotel Aquarium. We know you’ll be back! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel GHT Aquarium & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquarium Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Aquarium Lloret De Mar
- Hotel GHT Aquarium & SPA Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain