“Excellent Food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We had a delightful meal at this lovely restaurant! The service is excellent and we were taken through the whole menu translating it into English for us! The selection available is fantastic. We had the John Dory as our main - which was gorgeous so light and fresh. Highly recommend it. They were extremely helpful when it came to our wine choices and all reasonably priced. The atmosphere is lovely - although a little warm on the night we visited- but that was only a minor thing. This is off the main streets and so not at all touristy. Highly recommend it!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank 866jw

Reviewed 7 May 2018

This was recommended by our B&B host as, in her view, the best restaurant in Trapani. It was certainly the best meal we have had so far in Sicily. We both had the daily specials - a seafood salad starter and a "sweet and sour" tuna main course; the fresh fish is brought to the table so you can choose. The style of cooking is modern. The owner speaks good English and is really helpful. The wine list is good, the prices reasonable and the room itself elegantly decorated.

Date of visit: May 2018
2  Thank B999
Reviewed 12 March 2018

This restaurant looks lovely but unfortunately no atmosphere is created by the staff. The menu was not very good and the staff lacked any warmth.. It was so disappointing we left without ordering.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 26 October 2017

An excellent restaurant with great service and atmosphere. The owner provided recommendations for the meal which we had and all were excellent. In particular, that night, was a potato soup with squid which was to die for. It was 3 star good. Our pastas and fish mains were equality delicious. Great wine list to choose from. Great meal, great service and reasonably priced.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

We wanted to eat here as it came up as the only fine dining option in Trapani. We had not booked but decided to take a chance that a table might be free. The restaurant is a little off the beaten track so you would not chance upon it. We arrived around 9 pm and about half the tables were full. The restaurant is beautifully decorated and there is a bar area with some small tables with funky chairs. When we arrived we were asked if it would be ok for us to eat on one of the tables in the bar area. Initially we said yes, but after 5 minutes on the chairs I realised I was too uncomfortable to remain there for the duration of the meal. I asked if the other tables in the restaurant were booked to be told that they were not. I then asked if we could sit at one of them explaining my discomfort with the chair, to be told in a very patronising way that they were set for 4 people and we were only 2. I said that I could not remain in the chair I was in and frankly they were just rude. I decided to leave. A shame...I cannot tell you what the food was like. The service is clearly terrible. I doubt very much that they filled all their empty tables that night. We ate elsewhere, it may not have been fine dining but we were treated like we mattered. I wouldn’t bother with this place if I were you.

Date of visit: October 2017