We had 2 nights here staying in a junior suite. This is good value for what you get. The room is excellent, large and with a good bathroom. It is also well insulated and quiet. The rooftop bar is a great place for a sunset drink and also breakfast is served here. The breakfast covers all bases and is good but I would not rave about it as others have. The service is really excellent and staff were very helpful with any request we had. We were able to stop right outside in the car to drop our bags and then parked about 50m away in paid parking (free from 8pm to 8am and only 80c per hour after that). There is free parking further away but we didn’t bother. It is right near most of the good restaurants, so a perfect location. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence La Gancia is in the town of Trapani on Sicily's north coast. It offers Wi-Fi and a roof terrace with garden with panoramic views over the town and the bay.La Gancia is decorated in mixture of traditional Sicilian and modern styles, with colourful mosaic walls. Rooms are air conditioned and have private bathrooms and flat screen TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residence La Gancia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence La Gancia Hotel Trapani
- Residence La Gancia Trapani, Sicily