USD 67
USD 62
Country Inn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 72/night.

USD 153
USD 109
USD 72
Priceline
1,201 results
All reviewsbowling alleypool sidebarbeque nationkebabvalue for moneycentral indiaairport pickupbusiness tripchinese restaurantlive musicexcellent hotelamazing foodexcellent hospitalityvisiting indoremodern amenitiesprompt servicebuffet dinner
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am disappointed and shattered they charged the person who had stayed due to my work, this spoiled working relationship with the person.No followed my emails, call and Auth form instruction. unethical FO staff

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
SayajihotelIndore, Front Office Manager at Sayaji Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you,
Would request you to share the complete matter with us on fom@sayajiindore.com or call us on +91 9329558188 to discuss in detail.

Apologies again

Regards,
Ashley Christensen

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sayaji Indore

Sayaji is the oldest 3 star hotel of Indore has now become one of the most luxurious 5 star hotel . With High end dining with multiple cuisines and fitness facility , Sayaji has been maintaining it's name and fame since ages . Best known for marriages and party celebrations , this hotel has a combination of both comfort and fashion.

As soon as one enters this beautiful campus of hotel named SAYAJI , the place starts reflecting it's royal survival.
Though few changes in the interior would make it look much better and modern , this place never fails to amaze my senses.

The room and the pool are always clean and well maintained. The bathroom is cute and cozy with all basic amenities.

In my opinion,Wifi speed needs to be improved by leaps and bounces. Also the mirror lighting should be little extra for selfie maniacs like the young generation.

The staff and the hoteliers are humble , polite and always greet people with a smile , a gesture found in only few hotels.

Check -in takes a little extra time , but I can adjust that with the quality of their food which always overwhelms me.

The best part about Sayaji is kebabsville poolside dinner and morning buffet exclusive cuisines which never leaves even a single soul unsatisfied .
Their sense of responsibility and care for their guests is something which amazes me.
I stupidly left my Adhar card in their hotel which they themselves delivered at my doorstep in my city.(extremely thankful )

To conclude,
Hotel Sayaji though is old but surely proves to be royal and gold.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank laveena l
SayajihotelIndore, General Manager at Sayaji Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback on Tripadvisor and for having stayed at Sayaji Indore.

We are delighted to know that you had a memorable stay and your kind comments are greatly appreciated. Needless to say, your feedback will surely motivate my team to constantly strive for excellence.

Thank you once again and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Sayaji.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sayaji Hotel is one of the best in Indore. The mediterra roof top restaurant is a must visit. They also have midnight buffets, multiple restaurants - authentic chinese restaurant being one of them. The hospitality at Sayaji is the best you'll get.

Stayed: February 2018

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Right from check in (where we were upgraded) to check out - everything was great. It is a very well maintained place with full care of guests. They also have a no tipping policy. Food is awesome and room was spacious and clean with nice sized bathroom. The only suggestion I gave the Duty Manager was about placing a anti slip mat in bath area otherwise it being marble - becomes very slippery with soapy water and I nearly had a fall..

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Though I know i am posting this review late....but giving this review was worth it. We stayed in this hotel in the month of May 2018, and the experience was just superb!!! We checked in late at night wherein, discounted rate was offered to us by Mr.Partha from reception with a complimentary upgrade as well. Since we checked - in late at night Mr.Partha gave complimentary late check out as well, without asking for it and that's the main reason I got impressed with this guy. These small things matter a lot in hospitality industry, and if your staff are doing it pro-actively before asking for it then your hotel becomes one of the best hotel. When we checked-in Mr.Partha was taking 4 check-in at a time, and must say he is excellent in his job because he was making everyone happy at the same time. He was doing everything like a pro.

The room was spacious, the ambience was great the room was well-lit as well.
Next day morning we had a great breakfast as well, at the square restaurant where the breakfast spread was awesome. The hotel provides complimentary airport pick up and drop as well. For sure we will stay in this hotel whenever, we come back to Indore.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple