All reviewscitrus cafevalue for moneycentral mallbusiness hotelrooms are spacioussitting areacoffee shopthe heart of the cityexcellent hotelroom servicebusiness tripbreakfast and dinnerfront officerailway stationpleasant stayexcellent hospitalitybreakfast spread
Reviewed 25 April 2018

Hotel at the heart of the city and quite difficult to figure out its the hotel, the front office staff are really helpful and check in was smooth. The room was spacious (it was a studio, with a separate sitting area.

Room Tip: Go for Non Smoking Studio Room
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Balamurugan2130
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.in@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

The restaurant offers a conference buffet with limited options and that too is terribly overpriced. The service is although okayish with an average ambience. The billing experience was also clumsy and they acknowledged a mistake in the final invoice. Definitely not recommended if you are expecting a lavish buffet offering.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Raghav C
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

This is a mid-scale hotel and is in line with international 3 to 4 star hotels. We have been careful to benchmark competitors in our segment in order to set a very competitive price for food and for rooms. We do hope you do find Lemon Tree to be value-for-money on your next visit.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.in@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore

49 hotels. 31 cities. ~4900 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I had stayed here twice over my few business visits and I had a great time. The breakfast and dinner options are very nice. The in-room food is great. The location is just great. The staff is also very co-operative. Overall, highly recommended.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

It was early morning arrival in the hotel from mumbai so had fast check in with the help of the lady there in the reception. The size of the room was good enough for a single person. Facilities were good at the hotel. As I had to check out early I could not explore much in the hotel, the breakfast was good in the hotel. Overall it was a good short stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Reviewed 14 April 2018

As compared to Lemon Tree across the country, much below my expectations. Rooms are comfortable, but not extraordinary. The advantage is that it is in the heart of the city. Hence, a lot of places to walk around and also taste the street food.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business