All reviewstiffinsound insulationvalue for moneyluxurious hotelsarafa bazaarrailway stationroom amenitiesmind blowinghotel is greatbooked roomsbusiness tripfood qualityhome away from homenice experiencewalking distanceprime locationhot water
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Me and My Family stayed at HOTEL WINWAY INDORE.
Nice place,cool staff,good hospitality and delicious food.
Reception staff was very courteous and friendly.
Over all ambience and cleanliness is excellent.
Will love to stay again.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
shukti2017, Front Office Manager at Hotel Winway, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Mr. Mohan,
Greetings from Hotel Winway !

I would like to begin by thanking you on behalf of my entire team for your kind words and making us your preferred choice in Indore among the various options readily available. We appreciate you taking out your valuable time to share your wonderful experience and review us on Tripadvisor.

We look forward to welcoming you back Home on your next visit to this happening city. Please do write in to me (rdm@hotelwinway.com) should you be planning your next visit and will ensure another remarkable stay experience.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I have stayed here 5 times in last 4 year. Very good hotel with all necessary facilities, good food and good service.

Rooms are very good and clean. Beds are comfortable. Bathroom and toilet is clean has have 24 house cold and hot water.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank SharangdharSathe
shukti_shubhra, Front Office Manager at Hotel Winway, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Mr. Sathe,
Greetings from Hotel Winway!!!

We thank you for the top rating you have given us.

It’s an indeed pleasure to get an opportunity to welcome you in all these years and we are sincerely grateful to you for sparing your valuable time in sharing your experience,

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

It is our constant endeavor to provide our guests with the highest level of comfort and to make their stay truly memorable.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you soon here.

Please drop a mail at rdm@hotelwinway.com for your future booking.

Hotel Winway

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I before also reviewed this hotel. Very neat and clean. Service is very good. Food was also good. And helpful staff. Individual locker was provided. Lobby area is also spacious . I liked the breakfast . They provided us on the given time

Stayed: March 2018
shukti2017, Front Office Manager at Hotel Winway, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Dear Mr.Manjulajarial

Thank you for taking the time out to share a positive feedback on this forum. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our ultimate endeavor is to ensure our guests feel at home whenever they choose to stay with us with best in class amenities and personalized intuitive service. Your kind appreciation of our associates motivates and encourages us even further.

We look forward to welcoming you again in our hotel.

Shukti Shubhra Das

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

very good & courteous staff,excellent food & room amenities,centrally located to the business hub,worth the price.Allows early checkin as on availability basis.Dedicated travel desk for booking cara to travel within & out of indore.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
shukti2017, Front Office Manager at Hotel Winway, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Guest
Thank you so much for the lovely words and feedback regarding your recent visit with Hotel Winway Indore !I am very pleased that you truly enjoyed your stay with us, as our priority is delivering the service you deserve. I will share your kind words and I know will lift smiles!

We are hopeful we will see you again in the future. Thank you again for taking the time to provide your review and please do not hesitate to contact myself if you need anything at rdm@hotelwinway.com.

Shukti Shubhra Das
Hotel Winway

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Close to Sarafa and city centre. This hotel has clean and well equipped rooms, absolute value for money. Excellent food at Tiffin restaurant. Very friendly and helpful staff. Surely recommend this for family and business travelers. Great place to be in Indore.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
shukti2017, Manager at Hotel Winway, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Hotel Winway !