Radisson Blu Hotel Indore
Sayaji Hotel(Indore)
USD 210
USD 133
1,207 results
All reviewsni haocreative kitchenindian restaurantrooftop pooltop floorring roadbusiness tripvalue for moneyrooms are largebreakfast spreadin room diningroom servicecoffee shopan excellent hoteltravel desklive musicvery comfortable stay
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Most conveniently located in the business localities of new Indore.

A very modern hotel with generous room sizes. Rooms are well complemented with large bathroom fitted with modern fixtures. Overall the rooms are very spacious and comfortable.
Staffs are very friendly, pleasant and helpful attending to all our needs promptly.

One must try the Chinese restaurant “Nihao “ of the Hotel. We found it serving some of the most delicious oriental dishes.

I personally found the bed mattress too soft for my liking. I would have preferred a bit stiffer mattress. Anyway it is purely personal choice.

Overall a fantastic experience and highly recommended Hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Radisson Blu Ho... I, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Radisson Blu Hotel, Indore and reviewing us on this forum.

We are delighted to read that you were happy with the facilities provided, and the prompt and hospitable staff made sure every request of yours was accommodated resulting in enhancing your entire experience with us.

I am glad to read that our oriental cuisine restaurant Nihao was a delight to you. I must also recommend you to try our other outlets on your next visit.

The concerns highlighted by you as been taken into note and we shall streamline our processes so that it does not repeat again.

Please accept our heartfelt gratitude and thank you again for making us your hospitality partner. We look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

I am a Club Carlson Silver member so when I am writing this review it means that I am writing with a heavy heart.
The hotel is having a good location but the service is poor. The only good smiling service that can be appreciated is by the restaurant staff and ladies at the restaurant welcome desk.
My Club Carlson rewards points were not awarded by the hotel inspite of repeated emails and talks with the duty manager. I had to finally call the Club Carlson call center for my points being updated. The hotel is seems made wrong entry for my check out date and did not take into consideration of my other reservations made separately.
I know that I might get an apology letter or email from them now in response of this review but it does not matter at all now.
You guys are going to get a good (one sided) competition at the hands of just opened Marriott in Indore for this kind of unprofessional conduct. Nothing more to say. Will not like to stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Radisson Blu Ho... I, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Dear Mr. Dasgupta,

I completely empathize on the situation and apologize for the core delivery failure from our end.

The issue highlighted has been discussed with concerned department on a very stern note and all the staff has been coached and counseled on the issue so that a mistake of such kind does not repeat again.

Its my request to treat this as one odd incident as this is not the reflection of Radisson Blu Indore standards. My team always strives for 100% guest satisfaction and delivers the Yes I Can service culture.

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson Blu Indore we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travel plans brings you back to Indore.

Warm regards

Reviewed 9 January 2018

my experience of staying at radisson blu was good but ni hao staff is not dishonest as they add up the order just to increase my bill, else rooms and breakfast are superb. staff is also kind while interacting with me.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Smooth Check In had a very comfortable stay , Good Food and Great service , we were on a short visit however the rooms were ready when we checked in , transportation was very efficiently organised , Great Chauffer .Upkeep of Rooms is good.Would definitely stay there next time and recommend the hotel to others.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Radisson Blu Ho... I, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to read that you were happy with the facilities provided in the room, and the prompt and hospitable staff made sure every request of yours was accommodated resulting in enhancing your entire experience with us. It is heartening to know that you enjoyed the great room experience, the dining experience and the food quality was a complete delight to you.

I am also very happy to know that my team went the extra mile and exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Radisson Blu Ho... I, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018