1,276 results
All reviews india oye creative kitchen rooftop pool indian restaurant top floor ring road business trip value for money rooms are large five star hotel business hotel room service breakfast buffet live music an excellent hotel in room dining travel desk
Reviewed 25 December 2017

If u forgot something in room, you are never going to get it back. Very poor lost and found services and perhaps no control of hotel management. Not expected from a Karlson group of hotel. Disappointing

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Radisson Blu Ho... I, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear Mr. Shekhar,

It was a pleasure speaking to you and really appreciate the patience levels towards us. I completely empathize on the situation and apologize for the core delivery failure from our end.

The issue highlighted has been discussed with my housekeeping department on a very stern note and the housekeeping associate has been coached and consul led on the issue so that a mistake of such kind does not repeat again.

We have couriered your notebook and I shall share the tacking number with you once I receive the same.

Its my request to treat this as one odd incident as this is not the reflection of Radisson Blu Indore standards. My team always strive for 100% guest satisfaction and deliver the Yes I can service culture.

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson Blu Indore we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travel plans bring you back to Indore.

Warm regards
Kushal Sharma
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed 24 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Radisson Blu Ho... I, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Good Hotel, comfortable stay, breakfast spread is excellent for indians. Sufficient variety for International visitors. The bar is adequate and food in the restaurant is also excellent. Would definitely recommend for business stay.
flipside: They ener to clean your room or leave your parcels in your room in your absence which may not be acceptable to some guests

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Radisson Blu Hotel, Indore and reviewing us on this forum.

We are delighted to read that you were happy with the facilities provided in the room, and the prompt and hospitable staff made sure every request of yours was accommodated resulting in enhancing your entire experience with us. It is heartening to know that you had a good time at the poolside and the gymnasium, enjoyed the great room experience, the dining experience and the food quality was a complete delight to you.

I am also very happy to know that my team went the extra mile and exceeded your expectations.

The concerns highlighted by you as been taken into note and we shall streamline our processes so that it does not repeat again.

Please accept our heartfelt gratitude and thank you again for making us your hospitality partner. We look forward to welcome you again.

Warm regards,
Rahul Joshi

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Attended a wedding on 14th-15th of December 2017....had a wonderful time.... good property.... nice rooms...cordial staff.... special mention for Arjun Kumar Singh our butler....he was there when we woke up and stayed till we went to bed...very professional and always smiling...thank you Arjun,you made our stay even more memorable...no matter how good the property is,it is because of staff like you that makes it perfect... thank you once again

Room Tip: Suites are reasonably priced
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I am also very happy to know that my team member Arjun went the extra mile and exceeded your expectations.

Warm regards,