1,295 results
All reviews ni hao creative kitchen rooftop pool indian restaurant top floor ring road business trip rooms are large value for money five star hotel breakfast spread in room dining excellent service excellent hotel travel desk room service coffee shop
Reviewed 15 December 2017

I arrived at the hotel after travelling for over 30 hours. The staff was very welcoming and they made sure I got a room quickly and rested up. They even offered to have the breakfast open for me. When I went for the breakfast, the executive chef (Chef Mangesh) was extremely observant and told me that I looked tired and he will fix me a fresh juice that will be refreshing. He was right, it was a fantastic natural juice drink. Everyone in the restaurant was very caring, especially Sonali, Kailesh, and Anjali. The first day I asked Kailesh for chilled bottle water, and every morning when I got to the table, he brought me a chilled bottled water. The front desk staff and the managers on duty are all exceptionally friendly. I have stayed in over a dozen Radisson properties, but would rank the staff here as being the best as compared to the others.

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank Chandra_A_Texas_USA
Radisson Blu Ho... I, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Radisson Blu Hotel, Indore and reviewing us on this forum.

We are delighted to read that you were happy with the facilities provided in the room, and the prompt and hospitable staff made sure every request of yours was accommodated resulting in enhancing your entire experience with us. It is heartening to know that you had a good time here, enjoyed the great room experience, the dining experience and the food quality was a complete delight to you.

I am also very happy to know that my team members Chef Mangesh, Sonali, Kailesh and Anjali went the extra mile and exceeded your expectations.

Please accept our heartfelt gratitude and thank you again for making us your hospitality partner. We look forward to welcome you again.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Was in indore for few days it is one of the best place I have been to in Indore. the hotel is nice well located with very pleasant staff, the enterance is nice high and well organised. Enough space to cars to come inside and park. Staff is courteous and help full.
the food is well made and seating is pretty nice and enough for large gathering. System are in place and they work also.

Room tip: top floor facing the main road
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I am also very happy to know that my team went the extra mile and exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Rooms are very good with very prompt services available
Food is also very good with great variety
Hotel staff is very courteous and takes care of your needs effectively
Located in mid of the city and has great ambience too

Room tip: Corner rooms are very large and sunny

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

It was good, just few adjustments and it can be perfect.
Mr. Vikas ( Restaurant Manager)
Mr. Thakur ( Banquets Head)
Mr. Kuldeep (banquets)
Mr. Pravin ( Reception)
Ms. Seema (sales)
Some names to mention were very helpful.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I am also very happy to know that my team members Vijay, Anand, Kuldeep, Pravin and Seema went the extra mile and exceeded your expectations.