“Poor customer service.”
Review of Sairandhri

Sairandhri
Ranked #11 of 12 Shopping in Indore
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Their collection is good but the waiting time for the delivery of the final product is way too long. I was happy with my sharara but the wait made my experience worst n I’m giving them 1 star for poor customer service.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Bharti123, Manager at Sairandhri, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Your complaint was checked. It is informed that rush is due to wedding season. You had only three days while there was a long list of waited customers. In spite of that we could deliver the product in three days, which was a point of satisfaction for us that we could serve one of the customers out of the way.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Wonderful collection and one of the best sarees I have ever seen.Great presentation.Absolutely amazing costumer service. If you're looking for something designer yet traditional and much more,I would definitely suggest you to visit Sairandhri Bridal Couture.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
AJAY G, Owner at Sairandhri, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Thank you. You are always welcome.