USD 40
USD 67
USD 62
Country Inn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 74/night.

USD 137
USD 118
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 145/night.

USD 123
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 196/night.

USD 38
USD 85
USD 67
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 77/night.

All reviewscold coffeesuperb servicesindian stylewill visit againspecial thanksa great staynice hospitalitysmiling facesquality foodnecessary amenitiessmall hotelexcellent ambiencewell trained staffground floorfirst floorbusiness meetinghotel staff is
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Nice stay. Value for money. All modern amenities. Stayed in superior room which is a cozy one. Main restaurant service is very good. Reception people also very helpful. Thanks to all the hotel members. We will cum back again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Lovesh S, Hotel Manager at Fairfield by Marriott Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest,

I thank you on behalf of the entire team for such beautiful words of appreciation. I am immensely pleased on reading that you enjoyed all the services offered by us and that our team took such good care of you. I shall personally pass on your regards to the entire staff. It is our endeavor to offer you a perfect escape when you stay with us and we thank you for reiterating the same. I look forward to welcoming you back soon to Fairfield by Marriott Indore

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Went here for an evening meeting/conference. Well trained staff, good service and well equipped conference room.
Now coming to the buffet at Kava Retaurant. That could have been a bit better specially regarding the starter choices and options. Punjabi food festival was going on the evening i visited. Staff was well dressed keeping the theme in mind. Dinner area is huge and would love to visit for a sunday brunch for sitting in the outdoor area(specially in monsoons). Special mention for the "Live chaat counter" it was lip smacking. Overall a good value for money buffet.

Dear Guest,

I thank you on behalf of the entire team for such beautiful words of appreciation. I am immensely pleased on reading that you enjoyed all the services offered by us and that our team took such good care of you. I shall personally pass on your regards to the entire staff. It is our endeavor to offer you a perfect escape when you dine with us. I look forward to welcoming you back soon to Fairfield by Marriott Indore

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Nice modern hotel, loved the comfy bed. It was pretty quiet compared to other hotels I've stayed at in India, and I slept very well. The breakfast offering is excellent, with some of the best waiters I've come across - very friendly, attentive and helpful. Good coffee. Only tiny issue was the gym, which is small and very basic.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Lovesh S, Hotel Manager at Fairfield by Marriott Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

The service are very good.
Food quality is good. Because of Fairfield team the event went very good.
Special thanks to the team Tushar Dhiraj arnab, Gopal, Satyam &Ratnesh.
For there service.
They all made my day and I will suggest all friends & colleague.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I thank you on behalf of the entire team for such beautiful words of appreciation. I am immensely pleased on reading that you enjoyed all the services offered by us and that our team took such good care of you. I shall personally pass on your regards to the entire staff and specially the associates mentioned by you. It is our endeavor to offer you a perfect escape when you stay with us and we thank you for reiterating the same. I look forward to welcoming you back soon to Fairfield by Marriott Indore

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

A blot on the Marriott brand
Service during breakfast is very poor and staff is either inefficiently slow or unresponsive
In comparison to other Fairfield hotels standards very poor
Housekeeping services again very poor
Towels are not given even when asked for and most of the time

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give the feedback in Trip Advisor in regards to your recent stay at Fairfield by Marriott Indore.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the issue you had to face with cleanliness and room service. I have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward. I would also like to thank you for the positive comment on staff service.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Indore.