All reviews cold coffee first floor superb services indian style samosas small hotel service was prompt will visit again special thanks a great stay nice hospitality maintained property necessary amenities quality food business trip perfect business hotel comfortable hotel
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Nice modern hotel, loved the comfy bed. It was pretty quiet compared to other hotels I've stayed at in India, and I slept very well. The breakfast offering is excellent, with some of the best waiters I've come across - very friendly, attentive and helpful. Good coffee. Only tiny issue was the gym, which is small and very basic.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Lovesh S, Hotel Manager at Fairfield by Marriott Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear Guest,

I thank you on behalf of the entire team for such beautiful words of appreciation. I am immensely pleased on reading that you enjoyed all the services offered by us and that our team took such good care of you. I shall personally pass on your regards to the entire staff. It is our endeavor to offer you a perfect escape when you stay with us and we thank you for reiterating the same. I look forward to welcoming you back soon to Fairfield by Marriott Indore

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

The service are very good.
Food quality is good. Because of Fairfield team the event went very good.
Special thanks to the team Tushar Dhiraj arnab, Gopal, Satyam &Ratnesh.
For there service.
They all made my day and I will suggest all friends & colleague.

Dear Guest,

I thank you on behalf of the entire team for such beautiful words of appreciation. I am immensely pleased on reading that you enjoyed all the services offered by us and that our team took such good care of you. I shall personally pass on your regards to the entire staff and specially the associates mentioned by you. It is our endeavor to offer you a perfect escape when you stay with us and we thank you for reiterating the same. I look forward to welcoming you back soon to Fairfield by Marriott Indore

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

A blot on the Marriott brand
Service during breakfast is very poor and staff is either inefficiently slow or unresponsive
In comparison to other Fairfield hotels standards very poor
Housekeeping services again very poor
Towels are not given even when asked for and most of the time

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give the feedback in Trip Advisor in regards to your recent stay at Fairfield by Marriott Indore.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the issue you had to face with cleanliness and room service. I have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward. I would also like to thank you for the positive comment on staff service.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Indore.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

@Fairfieldmarriott @Marriott. A hotel which carries the Marriott name should exhibit a certain level of service, sadly Fairfield by Marriott at Indore came up much below expectation’s. The food at in-room dining was not up to the mark. Few of us ordered burgers in our rooms which were dry and tasteless for all of us. The desert selection is very less, moreover bakery items were not available. The market cafe downstairs did not have any pastries, just full cakes; who orders an entire cake! Furthermore the cakes were two days old. This is not what one expects from one of the Marriott chains.

The breakfast buffet was a refreshing change, it was good and upto the mark.

I am afraid, I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give the feedback in Trip Advisor in regards to your recent stay at the Fairfield by Marriott Indore.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

After staying in previous hotel had an excellent experiance at your Hotel
Service in resturant was exceptional and to the following staff my congratulations on your friendly and professional services.
Satyan ,Arnab, Ratnesh you made my stay a remembrance .
All other staff thankyou for your profesional service and making a person welkom.
Anthony