1,639 results
All reviews breakfast buffet chinese restaurant the club lounge spoke excellent english walking distance nice hotel comfortable bed other hotels business trip the hotel staff local cuisine hunan province would stay again five star spg city china
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I come here often and stay over extended periods. Overall a convenient and efficient outfit with good service from the staff.

For frequent guests and SPG Gold/Platinum members the Lounge could be somewhat underwhelming! The beverage selection while not very extensive is OK. Food (Supper/Snack or Breakfast) on the other hand is very basic and banal. Could use better attention by the Chef to offer better Salad and fully cooked Main entree.

Recommended but with opportunity to improve for the frequent traveler.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Madhu K
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Nice and comfy rooms that are large, clean and quiet. Nice bed, slept well in it. Good work space with good chair and light.
The hotel has a good central location with a lot of restaurants, shops etc close by.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
graceqiu2017, Manager at Sheraton Changsha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dearest Sredna1

Very glad and honored to get your positive comments on Tripadvisor!

I am willing to know that you enjoyed your trip here at Sheraton Changsha Hotel, so pleasant that you like our guest room,comfy bed and work space. We located in the CBD Changsha where is a place nearby every business district. Thank you so much for taking time to provide this wonderful feedback and I will look forward to sharing with the entire team.

We hope to see you again in the near future!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I do enjoy my stay in this hotel. Appreciate the professional hospitality and warm service from the Front Desk staffs. I have to highlight Jessica from Sales, who provided me very strong assistance in hotel reservation, room allocation and check-in procedure...This hotel will be my preferred choice when I come back to Chang Sha next time ;)

Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
graceqiu2017, Manager at Sheraton Changsha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dearest 47197929,

Very glad and honored to get your positive comments in Tripadvisor! I am willing to know that you enjoyed your trip here at Sheraton Changsha Hotel, so pleasant that you like our service. We really are so proud to be sharing this beautiful hotel with the world while our staff works hard to create lasting memories with our service.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this wonderful feedback and I will look forward to sharing with the entire team. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Great service, great food, great pizza.

Zan bar has always been my go to place when I stay at the Sheraton, Changsha.

Made many friends at this place.

One time the restaurant was booked for party so I had to order room service and the restaurant manager delivered my food in person...wht else can you ask for in terms of service.

5 stars would recommend

Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
graceqiu2017, Manager at Sheraton Changsha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dearest Brycewang,

Very honored and glad to receive your positive comments on Tripadvisor. Thank you for your nice feedback about our service,and great food of Zenbar. I will pass your recognition to our F&B colleagues.

It is our pleasure to have provided you such a memorable stay. We are looking forward to welcoming you back for your next trip in Changsha.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Very much enjoyed the experience at Sheraton Changsha and very satisfied with their consistently high standard of services. They always took very good care with me and made me feel like being at home.

Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
graceqiu2017, General Manager at Sheraton Changsha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dearest Victor C,

Thank you so much for choosing Sheraton and giving us valuable comment .

We are very happy you enjoyed you stay with us and that the facilities and service experience were what you expected and deserve. We appreciate your time in sharing with us your experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Shearton on your next trip to Changsha.

Wilson Lum