“Sometimes you get lucky...”

Pattan's Downtown Grille
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Rockingham
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I’m passing through town with an overnight stay at a nearby hotel. I don’t really want to drive anymore as I have most of the day. I read the reviews and thought it couldn’t be bad as it was rated number one. Well, they didn’t get lucky to be number one because it’s some of the best brisket I’ve ever had!!! Sides were delicious and the service was top notch and very friendly. I will make a point to revisit. Seriously very good and tasty.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stopped in on our way to Myrtle Beach. The food was absolutely delicious. The staff treated us as if we were close family members I would go out of my way to eat there again in a heartbeat

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to go eat!!

Make certain to take home a bottle of Swamp sauce!!
The wait staff is very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

The food here is fabulously yummy. What a great barbecue place! We don't live nearby and were only passing through, and I'm just sorry we don't live closer by so we could go there every week. Our waiter, Robin, absolutely ROCKS. (I guess that makes him Rockin' Robin.) He was pleasant, attentive, prompt. We love him, and we love Pattan's.

1  Thank Skeeter81-ta
Reviewed 5 March 2018

EW hold our quarterly CRC meetings at Pattan's Downtown Grille. The food is always excellent and we have great service.