“Great brisket ”

Pattan's Downtown Grille
Ranked #1 of 57 Restaurants in Rockingham
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

For real great dinner with brisket, Pattan’s Downtown Grille is unbelievable! There are many choices of dishes search is pulled pork and numerous side items. I had the green beans and collard greens. You can have your collard greens plain or with vinegar, or with spicy vinegar. They also serve hush puppies with the meal. I had some of their cheesecake for dessert, it was delicious. The brisket was so good, that I ordered a brisket sandwich to go so that I would have something for lunch the next day at work. The price is excellent and the service is very good. I highly recommend this. It is definitely a family friendly environment.

1  Thank O1624BUcraigw

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We stopped here for lunch on our way to the beach with friends. I would have given them 5 stars if they had a good selection of draft beers and I have only given 5 or 6 five stars. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful. She suggested that we start with the swamp dip before ordering. She said that they had 3 large unexpected orders so it might take a while for our entrees to come out. We agreed to start with the Swamp dip. I'm not sure what all was in in besides ground beef but it was excellent and came with a generous amount of chips. Two of us had the Pattan Special Sandwich (slow cooked pork sliced about 1/4 inch thick with bacon lettuce and tomato). we put their special sauce on it and it was absolutely delicious. My wife had the Pulled pork taco and said it was great. Our other friend had the brisket sandwich She did not eat the bread because she did not want the calories but said the brisket was very good. The fries, green beans and collards that came as sides were all very good. After telling us there might be a wait for our entrée orders, our waitress brought out our entrees before we even finished the dip. Great place for a meal!!!

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We ate dinner here for the first time. The service was wonderful and so was the food. We had the swamp dip, BBQ, and smoked chicken. Nothing was dry and sauce was delicious. Everything including desserts are homemade. This is a must eat!!

1  Thank Cindi W
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

As they are the food is good especially the chicken but the side item choices could be more plentiful and have more items to choose from! Good restaurant though!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Pattan's barbecue is delicious. Baked beans, collards, hush puppies, totally worth getting off the highway. And the warm chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream is superb. Smoked turkey was dry and potato salad and cole slaw just so so. Sharon our server was warm and helpful, supplying us with samples of the chopped barbecue and pulled pork as soon as we got settled. Note: Pattan's ribs aren't available until after 3:00 p..m.