Quaint, relaxing, well-furnished, great food, and a very pleasant stay. We stayed in one of the larger and more well-appointed cabins. This was our second stay and we will be back many more times. This area is kind of a motorcycle and sports-car mecca with the Tail of the Dragon, Fontana Hellbender, Blue Ridge Parkway, Smoky Mountain National Park, and Cherohala Skyway nearby. Further south, near the North Carolina/Georgia border are a number of scenic waterrfalls. This is great place to stay and the staff is highly professional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the banks of the world famous Cheoah River, the Historic Tapoco Lodge is home to 7 lodge rooms, 2 lodge suites, and 18 guest cabin rooms. With miles of private hiking trails, nightly campfires, and an onsite movie theater, you won't soon wish to leave. Our in-house Tapoco Tavern combines the very best of classic pizzeria and all American flavors with a riverside view and environment unmatched in all of Western Carolina. Order up a brick oven pizza for the family or indulge in the house favorite, "The Dam Drink" from our full-service bar. From steaks, burgers, salads, hummus, and local Carolina Mountain trout, there's something for everyone. Come explore Western Carolina and relax with us at the Historic Tapoco Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Odigeo and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Historic Tapoco Lodge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Tapoco Hotel Robbinsville
- Tapoco Hotel Robbinsville