“Awesome Meal..”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Yes I used awesome for a Waffle House. Waffle was little sweet and the bacon. Man I wish it wasn't so bad for you. Best bacon in a while yes, I know bacon is bacon. Except when it's better. Clean little place. Old and dated but clean. Atmosphere isn't why you would stop here. Staff was terrific as well.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

I like a Waffle House. Always full of personality, always friendly. After a long day behind the wheel a Waffle House is a good way to eat and wind-down before bed. I'm not going to explain the menu or the restaurant. Suffice to say if you've been to one you know the deal. If you've never been give it a try. Talk to the kids working there. Always a smile and good coffee.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Just so happened, for the past 3 years, my family has travelled down south from Philly around the same time each year. Each time, we end up taking the same exit and end up at this waffle house and get the same waitress, Ms. London. She is the best, hands down and makes stopping at WH that much better. My last trip down, I just popped in to use the bathroom and was pleasantly surprised to see her. Didn't have time to stay but made it a point to stop there on my way back home, with my entire family(7 of us). The food is always great as well as the service.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I order the same quarter hamburger plate every time I go to the waffle house and it is always the same, no matter where I travel. The consistency impresses me.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for a late dinner last night after we got off work and I have never experienced such mean, surly and unhappy people before in my life. We travel constantly with our work so we have visited hundreds of Waffle House and have never been treated like that. With our business we also serve people and if we treated people they way we were treated we wouldn't have a business. If you can't be told thank you or anything when you pay your bill then something is terribly wrong.