“Good Starbucks as always”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 14 May 2017

This is a normal Starbucks' Found the service a little slow, but other then that it was a good place

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

We spent 20 mins waiting on a chocolate chip frapp and a cafe mocha. The man behind us got so tired of waiting and took our drink... they had to remake our drink which only took them like 3 mins. They weren't even that busy. Will not be back.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Located conveniently off the interstate this Starbucks stays busy with travelers. This was my second stop at this location in the last two years. Both times it was busy, and a little frantic inside like th yet are making do with too few staff.

Otherwise the drinks were good.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I have been to many Starbucks and this is the dirtiest one I have seen. Won't be back. New new management or new workers.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Needed a little afternoon tune-up so I stopped and pre ordered on my Starbucks app. Got a Venti Dark Roast Brewed cup.