“Great breakfast!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We love this Cracker Barrel!
You can expect friendly staff, quick service, and hot, tasty food!
Store is jammed with all kinds of products from food to toys to household to clothing!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

The breakfast was good but made me laugh. Grits. I am not a grits person. We had the basic breakfast and it was good. The wait person was very nice and attentive. They even gave me a cup of coffee to go. We were traveling to NC so that was a convenient stop once we got thru the nightmare of DC traffic. It took a little time to check out but that was OK.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Great service; good food as always. Thrusday Turkey and dressing. No waiting at 12:30 pm. A little hard to get into. No RV parking.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

This was the worst service at a Cracker Barrel ever. Did not take our plates, no ask for dessert, whisked away our slips and got them wrong, no fill up on iced teas. Waitress was older and ditzy, not against old ppl I am one myself, but the service in another Cracker Barrel was amazing!

Not as pleasant as it could have been. My meatloaf was great and the Pumpkin Custard is wonderful, once we asked if we could get dessert.

I would not return back to this particular location.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Stopped here (again) on a trip back north. Always a comfortable dining and warm, good food. Can always find great gifts in the store. Our waitress this stop, did her job but was not terribly friendly as we've encountered in previous visits. Still, I'll probably stop again when I go back through in a couple weeks.