“A Good Stop While on the Road”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Stopped here (again) on a trip back north. Always a comfortable dining and warm, good food. Can always find great gifts in the store. Our waitress this stop, did her job but was not terribly friendly as we've encountered in previous visits. Still, I'll probably stop again when I go back through in a couple weeks.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Love cracker barrel. The chicken and dumplings always fill me up. Hubby went to Pizza hut for himself and the kids.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We were in from out-of-town for a funeral and chose Cracker Barrel because we all like it. The food was as good as normal but our server was inattentive and flighty. Our teas stayed empty, we had to wait for ketchup and pre-bussing wasn't even attempted.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

love the food and the wait staff was amazing and i walk with a crane they treat me to nice help me in and out thanks

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Good food, little pricey. Do feel I was overcharged. Daughter got charged a lot for ordering 2 pancakes on kids menu.