Open today: 12:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Review Highlights
rockITdata team build

lots of fun, challenging room but we managed to escape with 22 minutes to spare. our host was fun... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Craig A
Raleigh, North Carolina
A great time to unite a group!

As a private event, they were great to work with. We needed flexibility on the start time and the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
dsutherland100
San Pedro, Belize

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Raleigh
from USD 149.00
More Info
from USD 20.00
More Info
All reviews green room escape room locker room team building christmas room a lot of fun solve puzzles minutes left seconds to spare escape experience great fun explained everything fun team the staff was great fun outing her birthday whole family
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Loved it. We beat the clock! Staff really friendly. Great location. Parking was not as bad as we anticipated. Game was challenging. Great place to make you think. Go!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This was fun for all our family but I think you have to be university level as it was so difficult that I came away realising how daft I am and that's not a nice feeling. It only lasted one hour but I think by the end of the hour we all thought we had enough anyway

1  Thank David H
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Had a team-building escape room in your Green Room & thoroughly enjoyed our time as soon as we stepped into your building. Great host who took time to explain and was very personable. Not from Raleigh, but would come back if ever in Raleigh again!

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

My family came to visit me and my husband and this is all my 9yo sister could talk about. None of us had done an escape room and the Temple of Room at Tic Toc Escapes did not disappoint! Even my husband and 67yo father loved it! We greatly enjoyed the well thought out clues and the sense of accomplishment after solving each puzzle down to the last 5 seconds! Mac and the other young man were very friendly and paid attention to what we were saying to each other in order to help us along when needed. We will definitely be returning again to try the other rooms. Thank you Tic Toc Escapes for providing us, amateur detectives, a great experience!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

We visited Tic Toc as part of our team new year kickoff and it was great! We had two teams so there was little healthy competition. Both teams solved our puzzles and escaped in under 60 min so it's a good difficultly level.

Date of experience: February 2018