“fun time”

Tic Toc Escapes
Ranked #2 of 38 Fun & Games in Raleigh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Real-life, interactive games where players enter a themed, immersive room and work together to follow clues, solve puzzles and find the key to escape before time runs out...tic toc Book Online: please be aware that our games are available by appointment. our schedule of games and FAQ are posted on our site. please call ahead if you would like to play within two hours, and we will do our best to accommodate your request. thanks!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 6 April 2018

was a bit difficult to reach the staff, left some messages but didn't get a response, but had a fun time once we did manage to start

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
"co workers"
"whole family"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Loved it. We beat the clock! Staff really friendly. Great location. Parking was not as bad as we anticipated. Game was challenging. Great place to make you think. Go!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This was fun for all our family but I think you have to be university level as it was so difficult that I came away realising how daft I am and that's not a nice feeling. It only lasted one hour but I think by the end of the hour we all thought we had enough anyway

1  Thank David H
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Had a team-building escape room in your Green Room & thoroughly enjoyed our time as soon as we stepped into your building. Great host who took time to explain and was very personable. Not from Raleigh, but would come back if ever in Raleigh again!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

My family came to visit me and my husband and this is all my 9yo sister could talk about. None of us had done an escape room and the Temple of Room at Tic Toc Escapes did not disappoint! Even my husband and 67yo father loved it! We greatly enjoyed the well thought out clues and the sense of accomplishment after solving each puzzle down to the last 5 seconds! Mac and the other young man were very friendly and paid attention to what we were saying to each other in order to help us along when needed. We will definitely be returning again to try the other rooms. Thank you Tic Toc Escapes for providing us, amateur detectives, a great experience!