“Quick efficient service, great food”

Chili's Grill & Bar Triangle Town Center
Ranked #488 of 1,576 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 14 February 2017

We walked in and were immediately seated. Our drinks were brought out promptly and the food was perfect. We will return.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

I have always had pleasant experiences at Chili's until my last visit. My Mom and I stopped in around 1:30 on the Sunday before Christmas. When we walked in the bar was half full and the dining room was half full. There was no one at the hostess stand. My Mom went to the bathroom and I stood there. No one approached me the whole time she was in the bathroom. Not a hostess or server. People were coming in the door behind me and asking ME what the wait was. The hostess finally showed up and didn't ask who was there first. Instead she just picked someone and asked how many was in their party. It was a man with young children, so I didn't mind that she took them first. She was gone for a long time and people continued to come in behind us. She finally came back and asked us how many. We told her 2. She disappeared again for at least 5 minutes. There are now about 10-15 people standing inside the front door and no one to seat us. She did not have a list or any kind of organization. After standing there for 10 minutes while the restaurant was half full we left. We went to Applebee's in front of Target behind Triangle Town Center and were seated right away and had a lovely meal there. I will not go back.

2  Thank apalmer41
Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

We're sorry to hear about the poor service during your recent visit. This is not the kind of experience we want our guests to have while visiting our restaurant. Please email us at social@chilis.com the following information so we can share your experience with this restaurant and get in touch with you directly to apologize.

-Full Name
-Phone Number
-Description of Visit
-Restaurant address that you visited
-Check Number (or last 4 digits of card)
-Date and Time of Visit

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

We walked in and the floors were disgusting and tables were not cleaned. Not a good vibe so we decided to leave. We went to Twisted Fork instead.

1  Thank Julie R
Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2016

We're sorry to hear about your recent experience at Chili's. Please copy and paste this review to GuestRelationsSocial@Brinker.com so we can get some more details and get in touch with you.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Nice place with good fast service and good food. Well trained staff on top of everything and food just as hoped for. It was busy, but not too noisy or overwhelming, nice spot to relax and grab a bite.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Nothing special about this or any other Chili's Grills. Same old quick meal with a friendly staff and atmosphere. Watched the Football game on a giant Screen had a burger with a cold beer. Same for my wife. Filling and tasty. If you want a quick meal go here its children friendly. BG