“Good Pizza and Huge slices”
Review of I Love NY Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
I Love NY Pizza
Ranked #464 of 1,572 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 May 2017

This pizza place near NC State on Hillsborough Street was recently renovated and now is a pretty nice place to have lunch. They have numerous specials such as two slices and a drink, one slice, a salad and a drink etc. Got the slice, salad and a drink for 7 bucks. The pizza is extremely thin crust but huge in size and was very good. The salad was good size my only complaint is it had too much cheese in it.

All pizzas are displayed so you know what you are getting. There are many 8-10 choices available at all times. There is plenty of seating including small upstairs dining area and there are about six flat screen TVs on. The restroom was very nice and clean. My only complaint was they were hard to understand when calling out when the pizza was ready. Will be back.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

I went over with a co-worker to get I Love NY Pizza to take back to the office. I ordered two slices. I don't know what was going on, but everything I said, they couldn't understand and I couldn't hear anything they were saying. A woman successfully took our order and then this guy comes out of no-where and tries to take over. It was a very strange interaction. The pizza was great and it's always priced reasonably, so that was great!

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

We have lived in NC for ten years...originally from Western New York and the pizza here is like a little (well big) taste of home. We make a point to stop here when we are in Raleigh and are in the mood for some pizza! It is consistently good and the prices are great. They have recently remodeled and they did a really nice job.

As for the variety of pizza...it is amazing! I had a slice of the buffalo and a slice of Rio Ranch. Both tasted great, the Buffalo is a little spicy but has good flavor and the Rio Ranch is delicious! My daughters favorite is the white pizza! My husband had the stuffed meat pizza and the Buffalo as well.

We have never been disappointed here. Give them try!

Reviewed 31 December 2015

Came back to the same great selection of pizza slices and pleasantly surprised with the new renovations on the interior of the restaurant. My favorite is the Spinach Roma. If you love pizza, you know its all about the sauce and dough. I love how they give you a side of marinara sauce for extra dipping. Still affordable and glad to see they have their specials. If you are in Raleigh, you need to come for a slice!

Reviewed 9 February 2015

Very good pizza! The restaurant itself isn't super clean and they've recently started serving slices on only a thin sheet of paper rather than an actual plate, which doesn't seem very sanitary (order your food to-go to avoid this issue). Regardless, I will continue to return for the great value, good location, and delicious pizza. Slices are huge and they have a very nice selection to choose from. Greasy, but good! Nice college atmosphere. Friendly and quick service.
Highly recommended for a quick, cheap meal!

Been to I Love NY Pizza? Share your experiences!