“Great Pizza Near NCSU!”

I Love NY Pizza
Ranked #465 of 1,572 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 February 2015

Very good pizza! The restaurant itself isn't super clean and they've recently started serving slices on only a thin sheet of paper rather than an actual plate, which doesn't seem very sanitary (order your food to-go to avoid this issue). Regardless, I will continue to return for the great value, good location, and delicious pizza. Slices are huge and they have a very nice selection to choose from. Greasy, but good! Nice college atmosphere. Friendly and quick service.
Highly recommended for a quick, cheap meal!

Reviewed 17 November 2014

I use dto live in raleigh and went here all the time, but that was 8 years ago. I visited raleigh for a few nights last week and went here for lunch, wow do I miss this place, get the white pizza for sure. If you like 'real' NY style pizza you will love this place, I ended up going 2 days in a row and if I lived closer I would go weekly.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

The pizza was the closest to NY Style my family has had since we visited NY last fall. The owner is a former professor at NCSU and from NY. AWESOME!

Reviewed 6 June 2013

I Love NY Pizza is directly across from NC State and was an excellent stop for lunch while touring campus. They had a good selection of pizza available by the slice. The crust was thin and tasted like pizza from NY. The restuarant was large with lots of TVs and NC State posters on the walls. There are many other food choices on Hillsborough but I Love NY Pizza was a good choice.

Reviewed 15 October 2012

really good pizza! greasy and large just like NY. many different styles to choose from and its nice to buy pizza by the slice.

Been to I Love NY Pizza? Share your experiences!