“Best pizza since NY”

I Love NY Pizza
Ranked #465 of 1,576 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 August 2013

The pizza was the closest to NY Style my family has had since we visited NY last fall. The owner is a former professor at NCSU and from NY. AWESOME!

Reviewed 6 June 2013

I Love NY Pizza is directly across from NC State and was an excellent stop for lunch while touring campus. They had a good selection of pizza available by the slice. The crust was thin and tasted like pizza from NY. The restuarant was large with lots of TVs and NC State posters on the walls. There are many other food choices on Hillsborough but I Love NY Pizza was a good choice.

Reviewed 15 October 2012

really good pizza! greasy and large just like NY. many different styles to choose from and its nice to buy pizza by the slice.

Reviewed 6 May 2012

Great NY style pizza...lots of variety. Pretty affordable too. I'd go here again despite many eating venues on that street.

Reviewed 25 March 2009

Pretty decent for a late night slice.

Been to I Love NY Pizza? Share your experiences!