“Great find!”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We were waiting for our son’s train and decided to find a place for dinner. Delicious! Food is brought out hot! Wonderful. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The fried chicken sandwich is delicious: great seasoning and perfect crisp! I highly recommend a getting a reservation for Sunday Brunch, we came 10 minutes after opening and luckily got the last 2 bars seats. Will definitely come back next time I'm in Raleigh!!

1  Thank 613melissai
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Came here with a large group of friends, last-minute on a Saturday night. We were able to easily make RSVPs within 30 minutes and were sat promptly. They have a gorgeous outdoor bar and patio and a huge restaurant. The vibe was casual and laid back. We shared a wide variety of entrees including tuna tartar, fried oysters, friend chicken, scallops, Brussel sprouts, tots, zucchini, sourdough bread. Both tequila drinks on the menu were amazing and well priced ($9). Hands down the Brussel sprouts are a must! Trust me, order them ASAP. You won't be disappointed. Service was also great. Dishes are brought out as they are ready which is really nice. I'll be back!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Dinner after meeting. Food very good..lamb chops, fried Brussels sprouts... and more.

Strong beer selection

Not bad

Reviewed 10 August 2017

A friend wanted to celebrate her birthday here last week, and I knew it was a great restaurant with a fun vibe. However, as a vegan, I was concerned there would be nothing for me to eat. I called ahead of time to ask about vegan options since I didn't see any on the menu. I got to speak with the chef directly and he was more than happy to accommodate my vegan request! When I got to Humble Pie that evening not only did I get to meet Chef Josh, but he made me some delicious, and beautiful food! Since this place is big on local produce, I had a delectable feast! He made me the best bruschetta I have ever had. The freshest ingredients were used on their tasty homemade bread. Then he also made me a mushroom dish with lots of fresh greens. I forget all the ingredients but they certainly do not skimp on flavor. I also had the crispy Brussels sprouts dish, which was actually on the menu and was indeed vegan. My meat-eating friends wanted what I was having instead of what they ordered! Of course I shared! So don't hesitate to ask about vegan options at Humble Pie. I know I'll be back again soon.