“One of my favorite places!”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 1,577 Restaurants in Raleigh
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2017

While I love the food, the atmosphere of this place is probably why it's in my top favorite places. Inside or outside on the patio, it's beautifully decorated. The coconut shrimp tacos are the my favorite, but everything is absolutely great! On my last visit, my roommate tried the curry goat and loved it! Their drinks are also wonderful and a lot of fun. I'm not sure which one, but at least one of the bartenders are pretty heavy handed when it comes to drinks!! Woo!
There's often a live band, and they're also fun to watch. I love seeing people get up and dance during the performance too! I think this place is perfect for celebrations, as it's different, big, and has a great vibe to it!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Was here a couple of years ago and had a great experience, so thought we would try it again. Glad we did. Still great food and staff at reasonable prices. Their house salad is huge and could be a meal alone. Lots of menu selections and interesting house drink specials. Try it - we'll be back again!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

It was my wife birthday and she loves the Caribbean. So she wanted to eat there for the live band. The food was good not great but the atmosphere is great the band was ok. The drinks were very weak.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Took the family there for Mother's Day and had a great brunch. Food and services were top of the line with the most efficient and friendly waiter I ever met. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Extensive drink menu and very tasty. Homemade guac w chips and plantains was delish. Did not care for yucca coated fried cheese. Our waitress recommended the fried chicken with spimach, black beans roasted corn over mashed potatoes and lemon cream sauce. It was delicious.

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!