“Delicious fish tacos and more . .”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 1,502 Restaurants in Raleigh
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 March 2017

I enjoyed a most delicious fish taco dinner. I chose a mango sherbet fresh fruit side dish. It was a great meal. The fruit was so refreshing and really complimented the fish tacos. I recommend both.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

My colleagues and I are on a business trip, and I was in charge of selecting a restaurant for dinner. I had been to this restaurant a few times before, and had had pleasant to experiences, so why would I think this time would be any different? Boy, was I wrong!! First, I reserved a table for six, but we needed up having seven people. The hostesses acted as if we were adding 16 other people! Once we were seated, the server took our drink orders. Some people ordered alcoholic beverages, other did not--we ordered water. It took a long time for the server to bring the drinks, so she decided to take our dinner orders. After several minutes, and a few water refills, she brought out appetizers and salads. One of the salads had a fruit fly in it, and the other salad had a dressing other than the one asked for. Someone asked for a side of cheese and it took the server 10 minutes to come back with it. Next, some of the food was cold, steaks were cooked improperly (2x), but the kicker was when the server asked if she could bring out the right mashed potatoes on the side and keep the incorrect order. Water was spilled on the table and instead of the server asking sure the water was cleaned up, she left water on the table, so part of the party had to eat at a wet table. I am SORELY disappointed in my experience and truthfully, I highly doubt I will come to this restaurant again. I am open to trying one in another city, but I don't think I can handle poor service at this restaurant again.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I plus two other couple had reservations at 9pm got our table around 9:10pm. Our waiter was Brittany! She had a great personality. She was very prompt, knowledgeable of the menu. Suggested great items off the menus. The restaurant had a great ambience. Great music!!! Food was great I order the double stuffed shells which were awesome. Sad to hear they are taking this off the menu needs to stay! My husband had jerk chicken which he enjoyed. I would also suggest the lava-Rita as a drink and the habanero wings for appetizer.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

The shrimp and grit is very good but I'll still have to say, my favorite meal is the grilled chicken with cilantro-creama, mashed potatoes and roasted corn. As always, service was outstanding!

I tired the key lime pie tonight and wasn't impressed at all, would've much rather had grocery store frozen pie. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't what I expected.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

You enter this huge restaurant & are instantly transferred to the Tropics forgetting the weather outside. The Drinks Menu is as large as the food menu with a great variety of Tropical Islands drinks enhancing your Tropics experience! I had coconut Shrimp & the wife had tropical chicken with fruit in a bed of greens so I guess it was a salad. Food & drinks are reasonably priced & are quickly consumed besause of the great anbiance

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!