“Oxtail, Oxtail, Oxtail!!!! Need I say more”
Review of Lees Kitchen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lees Kitchen
Ranked #621 of 1,576 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Jamaican
Reviewed 25 June 2016

I really was in need of some good Jamaican/soul food and Lee's Kitchen DID NOT disappoint. Boy I am glad I came here. I even had the macaroni and that was great as well. I didn't eat all of the mac&cheese trying to stay on somewhat a restricted diet, but those oxtails...man!!! I will be back that's all I'm saying. This might not have a fine dining aura BUT THE FOOD...is good!!!!

Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

Love the oxtails, staff are friendly food has always been fresh. Have visited thus place more than once. Love the beef patties and thr brown stew chicken as well. Definitely one of my favorite take out spots in the triangle.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

Lee's Kitchen is not a sit in restaurant, yet you can pick up the best Jamaican in North Carolina. The food is country Jamaican & country cooking at it's best. They have ox-tails, Jerk Chicken, curry chicken, rice and peas, cabbage, mac & cheese.If you are ever in Raleigh, drop in!!!

3  Thank msmikieb