“Perfect location. Impeccable staff.”

Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary
Ranked #26 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed 3 April 2012

This is the perfect place to stay in Raleigh. Cybrena and the rest of the staff treat you like they've know you forever; and make you feel like the most important person there. The hotel is perfectly located for business in the Raleigh area.
My wife and I both stay here for business at least twice a month, and we have no intentions of looking at anywhere else to stay.

Room Tip: Book your room on the front side of the property if you're a light sleeper. The trains can get a...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 April 2012

My girlfriend and I were amazed by the quality of service we were met by at this establishment. Cybrena the front desk person was spot on in everything she did for us. We requested the top floor and she went out of her way to provide us the top floor when all seemed lost meaning no rooms were available. She went above and beyond the call of duty. The hotel was very pleasant to stay their for our extended period of time, esp the heated pool area. The morning breakfast was spot on and very enjoyable as well. I know I would love to stay at this hotel again if my girlfriend and I ever revisit the Raleigh area. I recommend this hotel for any one looking for a great night sleep at a very very reasonable price. The beds were actually better than my sleigh bed I sleep on at home. You will def not be disappointed with this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2012

We stayed here for a month and had wonderful service - especially by Cybrena at the front desk! She would help us in anyway she could, and get anything we needed. It was sincerely a pleasure to stay at this Wingate by Wyndham location, and we will be back!

Room Tip: We had a room on the top floor, which provided a nice view outside over Raleigh.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2012

First time in Raleigh in a while, I found this hotel on Tripadvisor & thought we would try it. I knew it was new because of the building still going on around it. From the moment I walked in I was more than impressed!!! The staff is excellent & better than any I have I have ever encountered. My company keeps me in hotels several months out the year, this one is the closest to being at home. Very modern, smelled wonderful & very clean. The rooms were great, beds were dreamy, train never woke us. Cybrina is GREAT!! She was always cheerful & keep my kids laughing, she knew all about the local attractions & places to take the kids, Kristina who worked the bar, knew where the best hidden restaurants were & gave us very good directions to each. I wouldn't want to stay any where else when I return to the area!!! I hope to return very soon...

Room Tip: The front side of the building has the better view & little trouble from the train.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Stayed here for three weeks Training for job. Great hotel. Cybrena at the front desk is a pro. Nice pool, and great wine/beer reception daily. Close to Cary and PNC arena, and they give you postcards with directions.on how to get to local restaurants. Nice Phillip HDTV's in the rooms

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank BPaiz
Travellers also viewed these Raleigh hotels
0.5 km away
Hyatt Place Raleigh West
3.6 km away
Ramada Raleigh
Ramada Raleigh
#16 of 87 in Raleigh
0.6 km away
Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
13.5 km away
Wingate by Wyndham Raleigh North
7.8 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree
8.3 km away
Comfort Inn & Suites Crabtree Valley

Been to Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary

Address: 6115 Corporate Ridge Rd, Chapel Hill Rd., Raleigh, NC 27607-5473
Region: United States > North Carolina > Raleigh
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#16 Romantic Hotel in Raleigh
#19 Business Hotel in Raleigh
#21 Family Hotel in Raleigh
Price Range: $114 - $193 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary 3*
The newly built Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary Hotel is a smart, modern lodging choice, only minutes from The PNC Arena, NC State University & Carter-Finley Stadium, NC State Fairgrounds, Triangle Research Park and RDU Airport. Our smoke free hotel offers numerous amenities and services for modern-day business and leisure travelers such as our complimentary hot breakfast, indoor pool & jacuzzi, 24-hr fitness center, business facility and sundry shop, hosted bar hours,and over 1,000 square ft of boardroom & meeting space. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham State Arena Raleigh / Cary Hotel Raleigh