“Nice lunch!”

New York Bagels & Deli
Ranked #323 of 1,542 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Had a little meet up with my husband. We were looking for something quick and budget friendly. This was the perfect place. Very nice staff and just a really homey feel. The bakery window looked divine. We will definitely be going back!

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

I grew up on Long Island so I know what a good bagel is. New York Bagel and Deli reminds me of my days living in New York. My wife and son had the bacon and egg sandwich on a kaiser roll. They both enjoyed it immensely. They also have a big selection of bagels. Each bin of bagels were pretty much full. The salt bagels were perfect. They weren't smothered in salt. We got 2 dozen to take back with us to Pennsylvania.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

If you love NY style bagels, then this is the place to go. Fresh, delicious bagels just like I grew up with on Long Island, NY. Also, the Italian cookies are made from scratch and so good.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

The reason I give this place a 4 is not for the food but service. The food is a 5/5. Love these bagels, been coming here for years. But the service could definitely improve. Not the friendliest bunch and with other bagel places popping up around Raleigh I have no reason to continue shopping here if the service does not improve.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Wonderful bagels and sandwiches. Authentic New York bagel style all the way. I always get the chicken salad with cut up dill pickles on a poppyseed bagel. That started with a pregnancy craving 25 years ago and has continued to be a favorite.