USD 176
USD 177
USD 168
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 192/night.

USD 168
USD 148
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 194/night.

USD 91
USD 118
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 131/night.

USD 129
USD 116
Priceline
Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
USD 104
USD 94
Priceline
All reviewsmake your own waffleswaffle ironbreakfast choicesice machineenglish muffinenjoyed my stayfront desk staffelevatortvconcertcerealpillowshighwayclerk
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Beds were comfy, pillows a little small but no big deal! You could always bring your own pillow if it's that big of a deal! Front desk staff were all wonderful friendly people! Especially one lady who I don't remember your name but you were there when I checked out on 4-5-17 around 7am! She was the sweetest!!! Excellent customer service! I would return to this hotel just because they were so hospitable! Great stay!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

When I visited I stayed with a friend the stay was very calmn and peacefully noise was kept at a minimum food places and stores are very close by so its not an hassle the visit made me want to come back and get a room and stay all night

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 December 2016

We booked this hotel because we have stayed at numerous Ecoco Lodges in our travels. We are always cautious about the problem of bed bugs and try to take precautions. Early Friday morning, Nov. 25th, I noticed that my neck was starting to itch. As the day progressed, it got worse. When I looked in the mirror later in the day, I was horrified by the welps on my neck, and then on my arm the next day. The next night as I was sitting on the end of the bed, I noticed a small bug crawling on the blanket. I quickly grabbed it up put him in a ziplock bag and then Googled to see what a bed bug looks like. It looked like a bed bug to me. I also looked for symptoms and treatment. I immediately went to Walgreens to buy benerdryl and anti- itch ointment. Upon our return home, we took the bug to our local pest control center and found it was indeed a bed bug. My partner then called the hotel to speak with the manager. The person that answered the phone wanted to know why he needed to speak to the manager. When he told her, she put him on hold, and then came back and said the manager said to call back after 3 o'clock to speak with Marie, the front desk supervisor. He then called corporate office and explained the situation. The representative at corporate contacted Econo Lodge, explained the situation and then confirmed that the manager would be calling back. However, Marie, the front desk supervisor called back. She apologized and said they had taken care of the bed bug problem (all of this transpired in less than three hours). I don't think so. We never heard from the manager.
I know that even five star hotels have bed bugs. However, when guest ask for management, you don't ignore them and push them aside like they are not important. We visit Raleigh several times a year and had hoped this would be our choice for our visits. But we won't spend our money again at this Econo Lodge. Bye-Bye.

Room Tip: Steer clear of room 312.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank lahaff
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Marie at the front desk is very very rude. She didnt greet me after i came downstairs to extend my stay. I had to ask for a receipt and key. She's very nonchalant and inconsiderate. She obviously has NO people skills because she doesn't have any manners. I know the job can be hard but maybe this isn't the job for her. I hope she can develop a better attitude because stay here is not worth having to deal with her attitude.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Chalonte E
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

We recently stayed at this Econolodge. We found the room to be clean and to have all the usual amenities. There was a fridge, microwave, hair dryer, ironing board, and decent breakfast. There was an assortment of cereals and breads as well as make-your-own waffles. The room also had a large flat-screened TV. The shower was large and well-lit. The staff was friendly and helpful.
The problem we had with the room is that it was very worn. The carpet was torn. The screen was bent and hanging out of the frame. The room smelled damp and musty. There were stains on the wall. The room was definitely in need of a remodel.
I doubt that we would stay there again in its present condition.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family