See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2016

our room keys didn't work, ever. we were told upon arrival they were having issue with the key machine. we were able to get in once but it took 20 tries for it to work. When we returned at night, we asked for a new key and all 3 that were printed didn't work. we actually had to have the lady at the front desk open our door each time we left the room. it was an inconvenience for both of us. Our A/c leaked so when we woke up our floor was soaking wet. The bathroom door is a joke, its on rollers that didn't work so no privacy there. The hotel itself wasn't bad, looked to be newly renovated. The Breakfast in the morning was ok, would have been nice to had some fruit options. I wouldn't say this is a bad place to stay, just not one of the nicer hotels in the area. The price was also reasonable.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

The beginning of my experience: I arrive in town at 2:20 PM I approach the front desk, female is working, informs me that I will have to pay $20 to check in 40 minutes early. Not a great start. I come back after 3 o'clock (check in time) male is now working the front desk. Not friendly, not rude-just there. Assigned me a room on the second floor. Elevator is working. I did notice the pool is closed, I found that odd since it is the end of June. Room is oddly shaped and small but worked for one person. Bed is low, bathroom is extremely small. Shower stall only. Water pressure fairly good. Bed and pillows were comfortable. Has a large television. They do offer smoking and non-smoking rooms. Hallway is extremely long and the carpet certainly needs cleaned. The carpet in the rooms also needs cleaned. The air-conditioner was in good working order. The television has a lot of channels! The exterior door on the opposite end from the office you cannot gain access. I found this to be a problem since my room was on that end of the building. Overall for the discounted price it is worth the stay. Breakfast was normal waffles, bagels and cereal. Although breakfast started at 6:30 I was able to get coffee at 6 o'clock. I did notice as I walking down the hallway you can hear the televisions and conversations coming from the rooms that you pass. Once inside the room you will not hear, it was quiet

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Had to find a cheap place to stay very quickly and found this for a great price. The hotel room was clean I didn't find anything out the way. I really thought I would have a bad experience here due to the price being low and the bad reviews but the stay here was fine, i would definitely recommend ppl to stay. I also had one of the handicap rooms. The only thing I didn't like was that the queen size bed didn't feel nor look like a queen size, it looked more like a full. But all in all it was a great stay.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CaramelBeauty919
Reviewed 24 May 2016

The positives are large rooms, great location right off of I-440, good price, very clean, great lighting, nice bed, vanity, fridge and microwave, good breakfast, plenty of parking, shampoo, iron, and dryer supplied, and an alarm clock. The negatives are being so close to the interstate, there is road noise, and although the TV was fine with lots of channels, it is the slowest channel changer in the history of the media. Don't have a clue why it was.

Room tip: To avoid some road noise on I-440, it MIGHT help to stay on the side away from the freeway or may not matter at all....can't say.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Thomas B
Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

This hotel is not at all clean nor nice. Carpet "perfumed" to mask other smells. Drugs being dealt, syringe found by our car in the morning! Wouldn't eat the free breakfast! Do not waste your money! Feel so bad to have to write this review but it's the worst hotel we've ever stayed at and will never use a econo lodge again!

Date of stay: May 2016