See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Had to find a cheap place to stay very quickly and found this for a great price. The hotel room was clean I didn't find anything out the way. I really thought I would have a bad experience here due to the price being low and the bad reviews but the stay here was fine, i would definitely recommend ppl to stay. I also had one of the handicap rooms. The only thing I didn't like was that the queen size bed didn't feel nor look like a queen size, it looked more like a full. But all in all it was a great stay.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CaramelBeauty919
Reviewed 24 May 2016

The positives are large rooms, great location right off of I-440, good price, very clean, great lighting, nice bed, vanity, fridge and microwave, good breakfast, plenty of parking, shampoo, iron, and dryer supplied, and an alarm clock. The negatives are being so close to the interstate, there is road noise, and although the TV was fine with lots of channels, it is the slowest channel changer in the history of the media. Don't have a clue why it was.

Room tip: To avoid some road noise on I-440, it MIGHT help to stay on the side away from the freeway or may not matter at all....can't say.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Thomas B
Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

This hotel is not at all clean nor nice. Carpet "perfumed" to mask other smells. Drugs being dealt, syringe found by our car in the morning! Wouldn't eat the free breakfast! Do not waste your money! Feel so bad to have to write this review but it's the worst hotel we've ever stayed at and will never use a econo lodge again!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2016

While attending a conference at the Marriott Crabtree Valley, I needed an affordable place to sleep. The Econo Lodge Inn & Suites exceeded my expectations. While this is an older facility, and new carpets would not be out of order, the room was clean and quite, the WiFi was good, front desk staff friendly and efficient, and the bed comfortable. I'lll stay again if needed.

Room tip: My 3rd floor, odd number room, faced the highway (route 40) was still quiet.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

The Indian guy that works at the front desk at Econo Lodge at 2617 Appliance court is very rude and racist each time I came to the front desk, he waved his hand at me to go away and turned his nose up at me he also gave me a difficult time giving me my receipts and he treated another guy like that as well,
He made us wait until everybody else is done

Date of stay: April 2016