All reviews make your own waffles waffle iron breakfast choices ice machine english muffin enjoyed my stay front desk staff elevator tv concert cereal pillows highway clerk
Reviewed 24 May 2016

The positives are large rooms, great location right off of I-440, good price, very clean, great lighting, nice bed, vanity, fridge and microwave, good breakfast, plenty of parking, shampoo, iron, and dryer supplied, and an alarm clock. The negatives are being so close to the interstate, there is road noise, and although the TV was fine with lots of channels, it is the slowest channel changer in the history of the media. Don't have a clue why it was.

Room Tip: To avoid some road noise on I-440, it MIGHT help to stay on the side away from the freeway or may not matter at all....can't say.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Thomas B
Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

This hotel is not at all clean nor nice. Carpet "perfumed" to mask other smells. Drugs being dealt, syringe found by our car in the morning! Wouldn't eat the free breakfast! Do not waste your money! Feel so bad to have to write this review but it's the worst hotel we've ever stayed at and will never use a econo lodge again!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2016

While attending a conference at the Marriott Crabtree Valley, I needed an affordable place to sleep. The Econo Lodge Inn & Suites exceeded my expectations. While this is an older facility, and new carpets would not be out of order, the room was clean and quite, the WiFi was good, front desk staff friendly and efficient, and the bed comfortable. I'lll stay again if needed.

Room Tip: My 3rd floor, odd number room, faced the highway (route 40) was still quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

The Indian guy that works at the front desk at Econo Lodge at 2617 Appliance court is very rude and racist each time I came to the front desk, he waved his hand at me to go away and turned his nose up at me he also gave me a difficult time giving me my receipts and he treated another guy like that as well,
He made us wait until everybody else is done

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Beretta W
Reviewed 17 February 2016

The location is great - close to the locations I was going to be at. Quiet with some nice places to walk.

The room was great and really clean. The hallway seemed dated and smelled. The TV didn't work but just needed to disconnect and reconnect the set box alas under the desk. Internet was very good for a hotel.

Breakfast was ok. No waffle and the coffee was really bad. But the other items were good, out on time and the breakfast area was kept clean.

There isn't a laundry for guests. Disappointing and in fact I almost changed hotels because of it.

Really nice and helpful staff.

Still all in all a good place for the price and location.

Room Tip: Bring your own coffee
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo