“Interiors needs way finding!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree
Ranked #17 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

OK hotel for the price. Pretty big hotel with limited parking. Staff were friendly. Pet friendly. Stayed here twice during a road trip from DC to Florida and back. Negative experiences include difficulty in way finding of elevators, stairs and room numbers. This location has many corridors and levels with elevators and stairs located at the ends of corridors. Also there are many other hotels in the vicinity... So parking was tight. And last but not least, you'll have to drive a couple minutes to find gas, food or whatever as the only thing close by are a bunch of other hotels.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Everywhere_Chick
lq0959gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Dear Value Guest, thank for visiting our location and your feedback helps us to provide better service to our guest. We will update the staff about providing a map of the hotel for to give a clearing understand of the design. We look forward to another opportunity to go above the mark and provide better service.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

The manager, front desk staff, and the housekeeping staff are all very accommodating, polite (housekeepers always greeted me, asked if I needed anything and how my day was), and customer-centered. Somebody has done some excellent staff training here! The hotel is well kept and quite clean. Rooms well appointed and comfortable--very quiet. The black out shades will allow you to totally darken the room in the middle of the day. A/C works well and dehumidifies the hot, damp NC August air. Many guests with dogs, including me, but never heard any excessive barking and the grounds are kept clean. Located adjacent to a major Raleigh mall but the hotel is not affected by mall traffic. Very good overall location next to beltline that will take you anywhere in Raleigh. Stayed here five nights. This is a hidden gem in Raleigh. Recommend highly.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank John C

Dear Guest, we are excited to read that your 5 night stays was above the bar. When one takes time out of their busy schedule and select our hotel for service, we are over the wheels with joy. Your review will be shared with the staff. La Quinta Crabtree Family, looks forward booking another reservation in the near future.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Upon receiving an appointment for our dog at the NC State Animal Hospital, "Scout" and I needed somewhere to spend the night(s). NCSU provided a list of pet friendly hotels within shouting distance to their facility. After checking out a few on TripAdvisor, I opted to book La Quinta. And I'm glad I did! Customer Service was great. I received a call in the room from the desk once I was settling in. Thank you for that Ritz-like moment! Lily worked with me the next day when I discovered that we would be wrapped up with the vet and could depart. That meant a lot - so courteous and accommodating! Beds and linens were very good (Simmons BeautyRest, I noticed). Microwave and fridge appreciated! Only wish was that there were 2 elevators as it took some time to catch the only one. And the stairs are not nearby to catch them easily. With having my dog with me I felt the need to get back to him quickly when getting something from the lobby area and the "slow" elevator caused me some angst. Crabtree Mall nearby is a plus, too. I will definitely use this LaQuinta again!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank DK B
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I had booked an over-night stay at the La Quinta Inn & Suites near RDU Airport. The set-up was a-little confusing because there are 2 La Quinta Inns next to each other with similar addresses. I thought I had booked the newer (nicer) location but I actually had a room at the older La Quinta. I didn't realize that it was a Pet Friendly location either, so I only stayed one night.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Valerie K
Reviewed 20 August 2016

We have stayed at this location more than once and always have a great experience. The hotel is clean, quiet, friendly, ample-safe parking and budget friendly. It is very conveniently located not too far from the airport, close to the Crabtree mall, restaurants, NCSU and a gas station at the bottom of the hill. It is our first choice when going to Raleigh.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family