“Great Staff”

Rodeway Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Plymouth
Reviewed 1 February 2016

We arrived late in the evening and we were greeted by a wonderful lady named Dee. She was extremely nice. We were in town for a hunting trip and she helped give us advice on where to keep our boat safe and even offered to let us change rooms to be closer to the boat! When we checked out Ms. Rita at the front desk was very pleasant even tho it was 5 am! Next trip to the area for a hunt we will definitely be staying here! Yall ROCK!!!!

Room Tip: Quite rooms, Helpful staff
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here in this hotel... The staff were great, friendly and accomodating.... The room was clean and relaxing.... I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends... I also enjoyed going to the sports bar next door.... So I had a chance to really enjoy my stay even I am alone....

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 November 2015

We had an easy trip in, and the owners even brought us some indian food with breakfast!
They were very welcoming.

We were only there late in the evening until early morning, but would gladly stay there again if we are coming through Plymouth, NC.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank rcpate
Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for a few days after staying at a hotel in SC for a few days. The price was about the same both places, but this hotel was heaven in comparison. Nice, clean room. Our double bed room had a sofa and coffee table as well, which was nice. The only negative for me was that the tap water tasted weird to me, but it could be the norm for this area of the country. I will stay here any time I'm in the area.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Minerva1987
Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

I stayed one night here on the journey between Boone and the outer banks. It's on the main highway between the two so there was no detour needed. Staff were friendly. Room was pleasant. Breakfast was simply awful. I'm not fussy, but most of the items were gone with an hour left of serving. The doughnuts were so bad I threw them out. The blueberry waffles were good, but probably only because there really was nothing else.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
2.1 km away
29.5 km away
Econo Lodge Williamston
Econo Lodge Williamston
#3 of 6 in Williamston

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn & Suites

Address: 510 Highway 64 East, Plymouth, NC 27962 (Formerly Port-O Plymouth Inn)
Region: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Coast > Plymouth
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Plymouth
Price Range: $75 - $105 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn & Suites 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Port o`Plymouth Hotel Plymouth