“Good stop off for a long trip”

Rodeway Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Plymouth
Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

I stayed one night here on the journey between Boone and the outer banks. It's on the main highway between the two so there was no detour needed. Staff were friendly. Room was pleasant. Breakfast was simply awful. I'm not fussy, but most of the items were gone with an hour left of serving. The doughnuts were so bad I threw them out. The blueberry waffles were good, but probably only because there really was nothing else.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo

Reviewed 14 August 2015

My stay was very peaceful and quite I would recommend anyone who is traveling through Plymouth North Carolina to stay at this motel in addition the price is fair and the staff is outstanding. They also have a great choice reward program that give you free stay after two different stay and you can not beat that.

Room Tip: Room 232 is on the top floor and by the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2015

We were pleased to find such a comfortable, clean place in such a small town. Our double room had a refrigerator, microwave free wi-fi and a flat-screen TV. The queen beds were very good and had new bedspreads. Carpeting was also new. The included continental breakfast had somewhat limited choices, but adequate, and was in a pleasant setting. There is a restaurant next door and a McDonald's next to that. The staff was courteous and helpful. We would definitely stay at this hotel again, if in that area, without even looking for any other. Thanks, Rodeway.

Room Tip: We asked for one in a quiet area and that's what we got.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2015

Room was clean, bed was comfortable, staff was courteous. One of the few hotels that still have the full size pillows. Hotel is a little close to the road, so its a little noisy with traffic. Was upgraded to a king bed.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

For one of only four hotels in the town; it operates with the utmost customer service and the rooms have been upgraded a bit. Well I can say the king room seems to be. My primary qualm was with the smokey room scent. The front desk staff gave us a ionizer to clean the air. It worked pretty good. This is the second year we had to book a room with Rodeway, I will stay a third time if I have to. They could stand to upgrade their continental breakfast a tad, everything seemed a bit stale looking. I didn't want to take something I knew I would waste so I didn't get anything, not even a cup of coffee. My husband tried the coffee and it was horrible. So breakfast was had down the street.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
2.1 km away
29.5 km away
Econo Lodge Williamston
Econo Lodge Williamston
#3 of 6 in Williamston

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn & Suites

Address: 510 Highway 64 East, Plymouth, NC 27962 (Formerly Port-O Plymouth Inn)
Region: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Coast > Plymouth
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Plymouth
Price Range: $77 - $105 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn & Suites 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Port o`Plymouth Hotel Plymouth