“An Amazing Place!!”
Review of The Bike Farm

The Bike Farm
More attraction details
Owner description: The Bike Farm is a professional mountain bike guide and concierge service for cyclists visiting Western North Carolina. Permitted in Pisgah and DuPont forests, we offer 1/2 day, full-day, and multi-day mountain bike trips custom tailored to meet your desires. We are a Pisgah cyclist's best resource on where to ride, eat, stay and play. The only way to ride like a local is to ride with a local!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My family and I had a wonderful time at the Bike Farm. Our kids are 12, 9 and 8 and had a blast. The facilities are great, the trails are fun and the staff is first class. We had one of the best spring breaks ever. We would highly recommend the Bike Farm to any family traveling to Brevard!!

All reviews
"top of the line"
"riding experience"
"porta potties"

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Bike Farm is a great resource for any level of mountain biking. We have worked with Cashion for large groups as well as personal biking. Excellent bikes and great experience

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Josh was great!! We all had such a wonderful time. It was such a treat to not have to think about what trails to hit or getting lost. We just let Josh take control and had a great time riding.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Fantastic experience at the Bike Farm! I booked an instruction session and I am so happy I did. Devin was my instructor and was very accommodating and thoughtful. He knew what my goals were and had already selected the best trail to practice on that matched with my goals. The pedagogy he used was perfect for the way I learn, and he broke everything down with simple explanations and examples. I will definitely go back there again the next time I visit!