“Good southern, style cooking!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sourthern Creations
Ranked #39 of 71 Restaurants in Pineville
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed 9 October 2015

I finally had the opportunity to go to the lunch buffet at this restaurant! It was well worth it. Baked and Fried chicken, beef tips in gravy with delicious sides and the best smothered potatoes I've had in a long time. There is a salad bar and a dessert bar with bread pudding, pecan pie, homemade cookies, brownies, pound cake and more! The service was excellent.

Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

My colleagues and I stopped in for lunch the first week this restaurant opened. We were warmly greeted by the owner and wait staff; all were attentive to our needs throughout our meal.

The food is southern-style home cooking, served as a buffet. Fried chicken, stuffed peppers, pork chops, rice potatoes and beans were among the staples served up during our visit. All were good, albeit not cordon blue cuisine, but well worth the $11 or so prix fixe. I highly recommend the bread pudding and peach cobbler with butter sauce.

We will be back!