“Endless Shrimp. ”

Red Lobster
Ranked #15 of 72 Restaurants in Pineville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

My family and I went to this Red Lobster to celebrate my birthday as my suggestion. I wanted the Endless Shrimp. Wow. Did I eat my share. Embarrassing, but I ate 4 servings. So, so delicious. Two Scampi and two Fettuccine plates.
Others in our party had the best Coconut Shrimp. Their rolls are out of this world as well. All our entrees were excellent.
Our waiter was super and added to making this a memorable birthday. I highly recommend this location.
By the way. I'd give a 5 rating but some people don't believe in 5 ratings, hence the 4 stars.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

This Red Lobster has good food and great service. I've been here many times because I'm rarely disappointed (sat next to a loud group of women once who got on my nerves, nothing to complain about their food). Also, one thing I like that they serve which I didn't expect is their chicken wings! I get them to take home, and I really like them. I also love Walt's Favorite Shrimp, but there are just so many choices!

Reviewed 1 October 2016

My visits tend to always be an average dining experience, but the calamari is always the best part with the deep friend broccoli and red peppers. This may be some of the best I've tasted!

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Ok, so I heard all about the ads on TV promoting Fresh Alaskan Crab Legs but for only a limited time so I went to my local Red Lobster to engorge. I was seated right away, the waiter was pleasant and took my order. It was busy but not swamped and after requesting my warm biscuits twice my waiter finally dropped them off but it occurred to me that my waiter was spending more time talking to friends he saw across the store then to catering to me.
When my waiter brought my Crab legs I was excited but it waned quickly. I had to ask 2x for the little fork required to extract the meat out from the crab legs. Then most of the legs were overcooked so much that it was impossible to use the "cracker" to open up the legs. In fact the meat was mushy and didn't taste right. After explaining this to the waiter he shrugged and said he would make it right but he disappeared for 10 minutes and when he came back he said that since all the crab was cooked the same there wasn't anything he could do..... I eventually spoke to the Manager, got a refund and a promise to do better next time.
I have never been a Fan of a Seafood place that is Big and herds folks in and out like an assembly line and this meal is a perfect example.....the quality and service just isn't there.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

As a special treat, when my mother was here visiting me from FL, she treated me to Red Lobster here in Pineville. The service was ok.. our waitresses, Dominique, was very pleasant, but seem very distracted when taking our order; she never wrote anything down, which was obvious when my mom's plate came out with fried shrimp on it, (she doesn't like fried shrimp) instead of the double order of shrimp scampi she ordered. They also forgot her side of mixed vegetables & both of our lobster tails were only luke-warm, rubbery, chewy. The restaurant was only 1/2 filled at the time. Service could have been a little more attentive.