“Above Par...and that is good!”
Review of Ironwood Cafe

Ironwood Cafe
Ranked #2 of 56 Restaurants in Pinehurst
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Spent a month in Pinehurst. This is my "go to" restaurant in Pinehurst. NY Strip steak(13oz) charred no butter is an outstanding piece of meat ...pure prime and cooked to perfection.Salads, pot pies, soft shell crab, burgers, short ribs and on and on...Great desserts. Great Service. Table or bar. Surprisingly "big city" professional service WITHOUT big city attitude.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

WOW!!! What a fantastic gourmet Easter Brunch! So amazing to see Chefs that truly take pride in their Art of Creation! Ironwood your entire team performed in Grand Unison. From the moment we checked in which was totally organized with no wait even though you were sold out. The staging of all the unique stations were stunning! The best Seafood raw bar you could have ever imagined! Fresh Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail, perfectly seared Ahi Tuna, fresh Oysters just to name a few. Rack of Lamb, melt in your mouth Beef Tenderloin, carver Turkey and Ham. A complete gourmet Cheese , meat and olive station. Eggs Benedict were so awesome and so were the fresh crepes. So much more to list. The setting was perfect, outside dining at its finest with the great water fountain perfect sun and flowers everywhere! The team of professional servers were outstanding! Highly recommend Ironwood for any time but special occasions are a must!
Daniel Beasley

1  Thank Daniel B
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Excellent food and cocktails. Staff very friendly. Has good early bird specials too. The surf and turf melted in my mouth!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I was at Ironwood Café for a business lunch and it pained me to pay nearly $20 per salad for unimpressive salads. Sure, they were huge (too big) and fresh but way too expensive. The ambiance is nice and the server was attentive. I just couldn't get past the prices.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Great food!!!! I had the lobster bisque very good!! We all enjoyed our food. We were in a large group and service was great. We had the calamari as an appetizer my husband had the pecan crusted salmon and loved it I had the lobster bisque. Desert was creme de brûlée very good