“Dinner”

Ranked #9 of 56 Restaurants in Pinehurst
Price range: USD 8 - USD 25
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A unique Pub in the quaint Village of Pinehurst, celebrating the game of golf, the great locals and locally talented musicians. Offering full menu & bar service 7 days per week, with entertainment Tuesday through Saturday.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the friendliness and food our first day of vacation, so we went back for more. The house soup and sandwiches were very good. My husband liked the fried shrimp with cole slaw and fries. No room for dessert.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

What a perfect place to eat during St. Patrick's Day weekend......bangers and mash, corned beef and cabbage, fish and chips, black and tan's, and Smithwick's beer. Not all at once, mind you, as we ate there twice, including my birthday dinner. Great service and very friendly bar staff, golf on the TV, excellent atmosphere, and plenty of tired/thirsty golfers. I told my wife how great this place is and she whole-heartedly agreed...can't wait to come back again!!!

1  Thank MuleHead2
Reviewed 15 March 2018

I am a regular at Dugan's. I eat there at least once a week and come specifically for the Buffalo Chicken sandwich. The service is always good and the bartenders friendly. I have been coming here for over 15 years and always enjoy it.

1  Thank Daniel P
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We stopped in late afternoon for some drinks and appetizers after golf. It's a fun pub experience and the bartender who seemed to be running the entire upstairs was outstanding.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

the best and biggest onion rings, they serve an awesome list of beers, not to mention the French onion soup. I ordered a house side salad it better and bigger than any other I've had. This place to return to every time I'm in Brevard N C.