“Everybody's Happy”

Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

We ate a late lunch at Causeway Gourmet on a whim, and boy, did it pay off. Mom started with Tomato/Basil soup. I started with Cream of Mushroom. I loved both. My husband tasted the Tomato/Basil and liked it so much, he walked to the counter to order himself a bowl. Main courses were one Reuben sandwich, and two Barnyard Beast sandwiches. Reuben was classic and the Beasts were out of this world. It's called a Barnyard because it has a pile of thinly sliced roast beef, perfectly cooked bacon, goat cheese (cows, pigs, and goat) topped with L&T all sandwiches on grilled rye bread. We were unable to eat dessert for obvious reasons but I can't wait to taste our "to-go" lemon bars tonight. Wait staff were cheerful and very accommodating. Outstanding!

1  Thank Monda B

Reviewed 14 June 2017

My husband loves the gumbo. I like the flounder but they were out, so I got the salmon, the serving of salmon was small but delicious, it was served in white beans with spinach. Less beans more salmon please! The hummus is good.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed this restaurant on a Saturday evening during our family vacation. This night it was my wife and I and her brother and his wife. There were family's with children of all ages eating.

The atmosphere is extremely casual! However, the food is something you would get at a higher end establishment. All of the food was great! The waitress was especially unique. She spoke to us like we her immediate family (good down to earth way). She was very honest regarding the menu and its items.

A dinner was order so that it would be shared. The restaurant graciously brought the meal plated for each person, and the amounts seemed as if it were to full meals.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

This restaurant was recommended by our taxi driver...and he was right...it's a winner! My husband had the chicken cobb sandwich...and he said it was the best. I had the salad with salmon on it...delish. Then we splurged and split the banana pudding....terrific! And great prices. So excited to learn it's here....and will go again. We hear dinner is great as well. No ambiance at all....but when you get a great meal....who cares!!

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went here based on previous reviews and we were not let down. A very wide variety of foods available from salads to large entrees. I had The Godfather sandwich. Very tasty. My wife had a chicken salad sandwich that she thoroughly enjoyed. The waitresses were very friendly and attentive. Would go back again in a heartbeat!!