“Are you kidding me”
Review of Roberto's

Roberto's
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Roberto's has been family owned and operated since 1985. Mama Roberto's son Chef David Robert Gundrum still uses many of his mothers original recipes and has added a few of his own over the years. Roberto's Menu has includes Pasta, Seafood, Steaks and Pizza.
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We have not been to Robertos in well over a year and it will about ten before we return.
Stopped in about 5:30 on a weekday night.
Bartender took about 5 minutes to come over to us.
One customer at the bar whom she was talking to.
She came over gave us 1 menu and walked away. No comment from her.
later walked over and stood there,, I finally said Hi.
She gave us our wine (very small glasses) took our order, no conversation just ook the order.
Mussels were soggy and the bread stale, would of made a good hockey puck, but I don't play hockey.
Never again
I guess you have to be a local to get service--and we are local residents !!!

1  Thank Bob B

Reviewed 7 October 2017

When we are at Ocean Isle Beach we try to make it to Roberto's at least once. The Pizza is great, their version of bang, bang shrimp is excellent, the hot crab dip is very good, the Ahi Tuna app is great for a starter. Mussels are wonderful, the Italian sausage w/spaghetti is a favorite of mine, the shrimp scampi is a good choice and they have great steak and veal dishes. So far we haven't found any dish we didn't like and would try again. Dave is the owner/chef and is usually in the restaurant. The bar is a nice place to sit and eat as the bartenders are very nice and know their wines. Beer and mixed drinks are available. They have a very good variety of Italian dishes on their menu.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Roberto's delivers top notch Italian fare. 3 friends and I went for dinner last night...sadly, our last night of beach vacation.
Two of us shared a veal Parmesan dinner and two shared a chicken Parmesan meal. Both were excellent and very generous servings satisfied all appetites.
Our server was Clint; friendly and efficient-- he even split the meals for us so we didn't make a mess of clothing and plates.
Not our first visit here--- always top quality food.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Stopped here on a week night while my wife and I were staying at Ocean Isle the last week of July and had a very good meal. The service was friendly and fast and the food was very good. We would definitely stop again.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We have been going to Roberto's for years. The menu is large and sufficiently varied to suit just about anyone's taste. Our food (Italian for me, seafood for my wife) has always been well prepared and tasty. Ambience is pleasant, but casual -- a step or two above many local eateries, but not "white tablecloth" level. For a quieter experience, request a booth or table away from the bar. Roberto's is popular on weekends, especially from memorial Day to Labor Day. Reservations are recommended.

1  Thank Peter C