“pretty good Italian for NC”
Review of Roberto's

Roberto's
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Roberto's has been family owned and operated since 1985. Mama Roberto's son Chef David Robert Gundrum still uses many of his mothers original recipes and has added a few of his own over the years. Roberto's Menu has includes Pasta, Seafood, Steaks and Pizza.
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Went here two nights ago right at 5m so no wait. The food came out promptly, and I had the chicken parmesan a la robertos. Salad was good, albeit a little small. Overall, the food was filling and good, and I see myself coming back on my next vacation. Only negative experience was the table of 10 behind us with 4 screaming children.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We travel to Ocean Isle every year or two and always eat at least twice at Roberto's. The food is dependably of high-quality and the service is always excellent. Prices are reasonable for what you get. The seafood dishes our favorites, especially the mussels, and the pizza is the best in the area. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Folks, I have been coming to OI every year for the last 10 years and have to say we never ate at Roberto's. No reason, just didn't. Last year we ordered pizza from somewhere ??? and it was terrific. But , I forgot who we ordered it from, so I figured I would look at TA and see the reviews. Roberto's was pretty well recommended.So , I ordered some. Well, wrong decision.
It was horrible. Even my hungry grandchildren didn't eat it. The cheese pizza looked like a creamsicle, and tasted like one too. I have no idea how the other TA reviews said it was good. I am sad to post this review, but I need to stay real.
Remember, I have not eaten in the restaurant, so it may be great food & service??

Reviewed 5 August 2017

The food was good, not great. I had the special the evening I went. Service was good, atmosphere good. Would go back!

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Quick service, decent Italian with salad and garlic bread included....
We had eggplant parmesan and a multi grain pasta topped with sauteed mushrooms and mozzarella.