“Always good and always better than fast food chains”
Review of Cook Out

Cook Out
Ranked #67 of 180 Restaurants in New Bern
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Big fan of Sit-down Cook-outs. Always good and always better than fast food chains. Super value in their trays.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

I stop here every time I come to visit New Bern. Their milk shakes are to live for. And it is a must have just pick your own flavor. My favorite is the banana pudding.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

I have never eat at the cook out before, it was actually very good, the BQ sandwich was really good , not dry. and the bananna milk shake,,YUMMMMMMM. love the cook ouy//

Reviewed 28 November 2016

I have been in New Bern for almost a week and four of those days I have eaten at the Cook Out. The food is great and the milk shakes are even better. I will continue to make my stop there each time I am in town. Wanted to rate this place a five star but three times out of four visits they shorted me $3.00 on my change. I don't know if that was a mistake or a pattern. Either way I will visit again and count my money.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Awesome pulled pork sandwiche and fantastic cheer wine float.
The pulled pork has just enough kick!
Very reasonably priced