“So welcoming and clean!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A G
“So welcoming and clean!”
Reviewed 14 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This is the absolute most clean and comfortable cabin I've ever stayed in. I didn't have to clean one thing in this cabin (which I've done at other cabins). The owner is also very kind and gave a very warm and genuine welcome. I really appreciate her explaining things around the cabin and it was also very fun chatting with her. The bed is super soft and clean, floors are clean, fridge is clean...everything. Even the porch is clean. Very impressive. So many birds to listen to here and it has a very nice view from the porch in my opinion. There was ample toilet paper, hand soap/ dish soap, fully stocked kitchen, very clean oven, regular sized fridge, dishwasher and sink. There's a tv with cable and there's internet. Decorated very nicely and just overall a wonderful experience here!

BadgerBuc...
Aurora, Illinois
“Immaculate Cabin”
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This little cabin was perfect for two of us and the various outings we planned in the area. Very clean and well maintained. Bedroom, bathroom with shower, kitchen, counter to eat at, A/C and fireplace, TV area. All the basic amenities we needed for our stay. Nice porch with grill. Pretty close to Morganton for restaurants and groceries. Also near Lake James where we rented a boat. Thank you Judie!

11 Jul 2017
Thanks to you for choosing my cabin! I really enjoyed meeting you and hope to see you again at some future date. If I am ever in Chicago I will just have to look you up. I am so glad you enjoyed the lake. It is such a beautiful lake with the Mountains and Water coming together. That is always a pleasure. Take care and thanks again. Judie Gunter
Karen H
Central, South Carolina, United States
“Ms.”
Reviewed 19 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We really enjoyed our stay in the cozy cabin! The cabin is beautiful and immaculate. The location was ideal for our drive on the Blue Ridge Highway. Judie, our hostess, was very helpful and welcoming. We also ate at Roma, a local Italian restaurant only a mile from the cabin - very tasty!! We hope to return sometime soon!!

bmacbain
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Lake getaway! ”
Reviewed 6 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Cabin was very nice and clean! Has great front porch with seating and nice grill for cooking. Very close to lake James. We will defiantly stay there again!

6 Jun 2016
Hi Ben,
Thanks so much for staying at my cabin. I really enjoyed having you and were great guests. I hope you will stay with me again when you are in the area. You took great care of the cabin and I loved It!
Take care,

Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
6 Jun 2016
Hi Tricia,
This is so strange! I am just now seeing your response. I simply don't know where it has been. Although it is late, I wanted to thank you for your wonderful note you left for me on Tripadvisor. You were a wonderful guest and I hope you will return to the cabin some day when you feel the need for soliture. Thanks again,
Judie Gunter
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing